Albion Event thingy

W

-Wedge-

Am I btw, the only one that thinks this was just the beginning?

Now I forgot to check but I heard people got a faction decrease on the strangers (that figures) but also a 'Dark Force'... If thats true, then WHAT THE HECK is the Dark Force?

O

old.Odysseus

Im a DARK FORCE.
And me getting negative faction with other DARK FORCES seems a bit silly, we're all in open war anyway.

D

-Dreama-

When the hell did this happen? Why didn't anyone tell me? I spent so much time looking for new mobs and killing them and making nice with them all that bullshit for an event I didn't even get to see! I'm gonna cry, and cry and when I'm done I'm gonna cry again damn it!

D

Draylor

Originally posted by -Dreama-
When the hell did this happen?
Around 7 UK time on Tuesday was when I logged in, a few mins later things got started at the Yarleys stables in Cornwall. After this was over the action started at Tepoks almost immediately.
I think it ended shortly after 10 - delayed by the 150ish albs dying in Tepoks Mine. Yes it was unorganised. When we first entered Tepoks it seemed no thought was given to tactics at all. So what - its one of the funniest things Ive seen in DAoC in quite a while.
Why didn't anyone tell me?
I doubt it was easy to avoid if you were in-game at the time :)
I spent so much time looking for new mobs and killing them and making nice with them all that bullshit for an event I didn't even get to see! I'm gonna cry, and cry and when I'm done I'm gonna cry again damn it!
Didnt we all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom