Albion Event thingy

O

old.Odysseus

Was fun, too bad with the lag.
Alb working together ... must be dreaming.
Nice leading arthwyr.

H

Herbal Remedy

i think its was a combo of all 3 of the named mobs the queen worm htash and that other named gobbo was great fun tho :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

hmm we had the exact same thing on prydwen

O

old.BJ|Bored

just sure i saw that named gob pop a few times is all so assumed queen was main mob ;)

was funny getting zerged by something other than hibs/mids for a change ;p

A

Aule Valar

was pretty suprising coming into tepoks valley and seeing hordes of gobbins comming for us :eek:
good fun apart from the laf though

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
Was fun, too bad with the lag.
Alb working together ... must be dreaming.
Nice leading arthwyr.

Arthwyr did leading where? Oo

R

Rhuric

I was a bit chocked when someone said do a /who Tepok, regulary this means if you are lucky you get 1-3 hits at most, well this time /who Tepok = 197, must have been clamped in there

O

old.Odysseus

After the first wipe, it was agreed that Arthwyr should lead the zerg.
The brunt of the army followed his lead.
I assume some did as albs always do: Ignore all advice/ commands/ attemps at organization and ran off to do their own thing. (Which in most cases result in their untimely death).

L

Legaoniel_v

event

Yeh, but can't help but feel that if you want to drill soldiers the army is an EXCELLENT option..

Me? I'm playing a game and do what I want..

P

Pouget

Re: event

Originally posted by araq
Yeh, but can't help but feel that if you want to drill soldiers the army is an EXCELLENT option..

Hmm... Ever thought that the game would be more interesting and even exciting, if you cooperated with other players? At least I have noticed that by listening to advices and playing as a team keeps me alive a lot longer and I have more fun in the process.

Just a thought...

Edit: removed some typos.

L

Legaoniel_v

event

I've a level 45 cleric - no problem with grouping, but then erm....we weren't talking about that were, we?

F

Flimgoblin

heh, didn't notice Arthwyr shouting... or was it his alt bellowing 'this way' or 'north' :)

good stuff though, just followed the zerg with our little group... shame Isude died 3 times :( lost half a bub

O

old.Odysseus

Some attitudes just displayed here make it so painfully clear why Albion sux so bad in RvR compared to the other 2 realms.

In even matches we always lose. If we outnumber enemies 25% we still lose.....
Go figure.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I agree Od, seems Albion has about 90% noobs about.. some also post on this board :)
I agree the game is played for yourself, but you will get more fun out of it if you group and take some effort...
Ah well, it was fun, shame we got no info or special drops from killing about 450 purple, red, orange mobs...
Regards, Glottis

R

Rhuric

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

Ah well, it was fun, shame we got no info or special drops from killing about 450 purple, red, orange mobs...
Regards, Glottis

Hehe, would you have wanted to have to deal with all the yelling about it afterwards?

But would have been cool

O

old.Second

dont think the event is over yet:p

the prophet is still around and same is the avenger=)

G

g0ldenbone

All I can say is thank god for /stick

It was pretty cool though and I hope this is just the beginning of the events. Kudos to the GOA peeps though, with some extra effort they can realy enrich the game.

R

Radghast

can we get some more screenies up here plz? some of us where detained defending renaris so couldnt attend (will vent my rage on the mid scum when i log on)

O

old.Galieran

The uber mobs did drop some stuff, but nevermind that. It was fun to see so many people in Tepok´s Mine at the same time and I was glad that the majority of the people listened to Artwyr and carried out his orders.
Thanks to those albs and thanks to Arthwyr. A lot of people accepts Arthwyr as a leader, so I hope he has the time to lead on other occasions. Its amazing what can be done if there is a good leader and good followers:)

Has anyone thought of how this event relates to the shipwreck in lyonesse and to what Kyla has said?
If we figure that out we may be able to foresee and prepare for the next event.

H

hotrat

I went the wrong way, i relogged at the x-roads where u can go north or south, when i came back most albs were giong south so i did, this was where i met the named. After killing him and going a bit more south ppl in cg were saying it was over but there was still some left in the south, we eventually got to the tepok boss who conned green and killed him. I didnt even know anything about a worm until after :(. However it wasn't that laggie to the south which was nice, and was actually quite a challenge :)

oh and IP + SoS totally rox in pvm, saved my arse many times. Shame u need r4l3 for both :/

H

Hit ^_^

bah. when something for ones happen. my motherboard crashes and i miss it all. :/

O

old.Wildfire

feck off and play Q3 1v1 then. Well done to arth for leading, it's just a shame some people don't appreciate it when someone makes an effort for others.

N

nanorch

Couldn't resist.............

but........

perhaps it is the RESPONSIBILITY of the respective Guild Leaders to PURGE these idiots one by one and, permanently, from their Guilds and publicise (on this forum?) a brief synopsis of the circumstances/reasons (if anyone even cares, a name is fine) so that other GL's know who to /ignore.

I can't be the only person to think this.......so why isn't it done?

Or is quantity superior to quality in Albion?

:flame:

<edit> - sig insert :p

O

old.Wildfire

:clap: so true, but there will always be some llamas who will recruit anyone

S

Shrye

I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed with this event... Even though there's a rather large amount of players on our realm, and most of us would want to attend it, it should still be open for everyone, and not just those who's already archieved level 50 with their characters - one shouldn't recieve an xp death from getting killed by those mobs, as that can be quite a set-back to our progression in levelling (but still wishing to attend, as it's a realm-wide event).

Having spent so much time on planning an event in this magnitude, thoughts on such matters should already have been thought of - we're all paying for the game, however some might not have archieved the grand 50th level yet (myself included), and as such, left again :(

Ah well, enuff ranting - but please consider making mobs in a large-scale event equal to realm guards, so that us poor lowbies won't recieve an xp death for attending.

Otherwise, rather neat :]

L

Legaoniel_v

event

Oh dear, feel as if I've been mauled by dead sheep here.....

Baaaaaaaaaaaaa..... lead on..... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

rofl

Oh, and btw - I AM a GM.

Rofl again........

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom