Albion comeback :)

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Well, been a great night of RvR I must say, we've all done our part, and I'm kinda proud of everyone that was there to be honest.

First of all, special thanks to Elim for organising the relic raid, this never would've happened without you. :)

My little story:

We started off with 7 FL in a group, of which only 1 was a minstrel which I had logged in on a 2nd comp, and we had to carry the relics o_O. We got a 2nd minstrel to fill up the last space and have 2x SoS, the minstrel was Rastaz, who was with us all the way.

The walk to the relic keep went well, we attacked and doors dropped faster than I ever seen. When 3rd door was down, I went LD, and ran to the comp I had logged the minstrel on. My group ran out with the first relic, 1 of our clerics got stuck in the door and we ran on, leaving just 6 of us to get the relic safe to apk. Once out there was already a mid group after us, and we hit sprint/endchant and went as fast as we could while our bloodpulse was over 200 ;) Luckily we shook them off and got to the APK without any problems.

The little journey through sauvage towards the relic keep was easy, meanwhile I logged in my sorcerer again which LD'd again after 1 minute. (damn that computer)

First relic was secured, the other 2 were picked up but there was a lot of mids so it was one big chaos. The relics were dropped at the first door but 2 albs managed to pick them up. Meanwhile i had my sorc logged back in and with my group and we were on the way to uppland again. Both albs that had the 2 remaining relics were running around solo, and we had to find both. The guy carrying the second relic was found quite fast, the 3rd one was a hell to find. After we got the second relic in our group we had to go even deeper into uppland to get to the loc of the guy holding the 3rd relic. Was very frightening, I was kinda REALLY afraid that we would meet like 3-4fg mids instead of the guy carrying the 3rd relic. When we found him he was about to be killed by guards, we were just in time.

After that we returned to the APK without any problems, and the relics went through forest sauvage without problems too, and all three relics were secured.

Thanks to everyone who participated, it was the best evening of RvR since months. :)

Rachey

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like great fun <damn it being my birthday > grats too all

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
SeddE <----- Proud Third Relic Keeper ( and one hell of a guy to find ) :p

I feel damn proud,

WHooohoooo. MIDS WITHOUT RELICS , bloody funny :D :D :kissit:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Pic with most of the FL team :) at alb Relic keep and the 3 Relics First of all Big Gratz to the ppl that made this happy.. in the end we had over 200 ALB's helping out and I agree it was the best night of RvR in a long time. and it went our way for a change dont lissen to the mid whine.. about 12pm raid.. thre was more ppl on the server at 12pm then on most weeknight @ 8/9pm (peektime) :clap:

All meet in the local taven in cots for a pint ;) :drink:

Dying

Fledgling Freddie
What a fantastic raid. There is a lot to be said for holding at Sauvage until ready, great use of stealthers to pave the way, and going direct to the relic keep ignoring ld's and patrol agro.

Also a great turnout for re-taking our frontier keeps afterwards.

Well done Elim and well done Albion :)

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
Simply great fun the whole evening - what to expect more from a game.

Great leading and maybe best discipline from albs what i ve seen so far.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
But, kinda funny,

Sending msg to raid leaders. 4-6 FG hibs passing HMG in Hadrians.
First they did think it was in Odin, becourse I didnt think when I did write. But 5 secs after I told it was in hadrians.

Now, u might think that there was some intrest for the Power Relic, but all I did get was a shout up if it's not in Midgard. Then again sorry, for caring about defence. :puke:

And I have to quote someone a long time ago, cant ever remeber who. Albion don't want the Power relics, they just wanna complain about overpowered Hib and Mid casters. What else should they talk about if they did have the Power relics. :wij:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
aleron said:
Now, u might think that there was some intrest for the Power Relic, but all I did get was a shout up if it's not in Midgard.

That was me in the BG. I did laugh but I also said afterwards that if it wasn't movements in Mid, I didn't want to know. There was quite enough to focus on. Still yeh, was really funny when peeps went off looking for the non-existant Hibs.

Two different types of relics changed hands last night and Mids already been out first thing this morning trying for str relics back.

Yay for RvR :)

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
We talked before you enterd Odin that I would check out the nr in our frontier. You told me you wanted that so, u know, kinda reported nr when I saw some, then again. Now I konw better :wub:

But well done on the raid, I'm just sorry about that we want the str relic instead of the power one. Now I'm going to play scout alot and realy like the str one. BUT, I rather hit less and get nuked for less. Than hit alittle harder and NUKED to hell. but thats just me :twak:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm I said on RvR thread but worth repeating here:

Great teamwork last night folks. So much going on at same time, lots of little pieces of the raid plan that depended on peeps with different tasks focusing and getting it right.

Raaar:)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Ale, I'd have preferred Pow relics but still, look on the bright side, the tank realm hitting for less now :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
well done, only a few hours after prime time this time
one day you may actually dare a prime time rate

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
Friday night is prime time, more people on than any other night of the week. FO and whine somewhere else kid.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Yeea and I shoot harder.. well done :worthy:

This is no complain on the raid at all realy well done on it, Im just trying to get alb to understand.

Look at this last week rp. Look what classes that are in the top. Casters or tanks.

http://daoc-stats.com/top50chars.ph...&race=all&sort=LRP&realm=Albion&realmrank=all

http://daoc-stats.com/top50chars.ph...ace=all&sort=LRP&realm=Hibernia&realmrank=all

http://daoc-stats.com/top50chars.ph...race=all&sort=LRP&realm=Midgard&realmrank=all

So I gues tanks need some help with damage, but aint it better to survive than to hit alittle harder? :twak:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Good job all! I think that it restored the faith in the realm for everyone participating the raid.

It's the first time I've been on a succesful raid, too!

So.. when are we going to get the hib relics too?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:

Was primetime, apparently you had more number than albs at one point, i wasn't there though but good job done.

All the whiners take the game too seriously. :E

In future we will pm every mid on irc/msn ask them if we can take the relics eh?xD

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
Well done you naughty albs :clap:

Hope you swept out the cobwebs from your relic keep before the raid cos its been a long, long time since there was anything else in it :p

Enjoy it while you can :kissit:

Rakdhin

Fledgling Freddie
Oh I was in a RELIC group! I wondered why you were in such a fuzz, no wonder you needed me to run endchant all the time :eek7:

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:

strange that hibs did it primetime and we didnt even tho we did it at the same time :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom