Albion casters and why they suck

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by feathersham
My spelling my be awful

Punctuation sucks too... :p

And Wizzies would be great, if keep bowmen couldnt fire through walls, and up to 9 miles away... :m00:

nerf keep bowmen!!!1!

O

opoc

Originally posted by Zebolt
Have you actually played the game..?

Aw, thought not :p

Yes I have, I think probably everyone the forum does so shows a servere lack of intelligence asking if someone ahas played daoc on a daoc forum :p

Originally posted by shadowz

HIBS = Chanter , dmg shield , pet , 9s , stun , 50% debuff on baseline nuke , pbae

dmg sheild is useless in rvr, pet aint so great though, 9sec stun is more like 2 sec after resists and/or determination and avoidance of magic. and most chanters won't do coordinated debuffs....they are all rp whores and go in for pbaoe and die pretty much instantly in random groups....

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Thought you'd have known this... you debuff them before you stun them :p

Also the enchanter pet is like the best? Snaring and LoS abusing? WTF?

O

opoc

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
Thought you'd have known this... you debuff them before you stun them :p

Also the enchanter pet is like the best? Snaring and LoS abusing? WTF?

Like i said before, alot of the chanters are rp whoring ones who just want rps and deathspam :p they just run in with pbaoe and not stun stuff, thats why its useless most of the time :)

And i fear the SM pet alot more, dd stun procs etc....and it has tank hp and hits hard in melee....was testing with Bebop on nuking pet yestaday, did like 125 dmg or so, when SM pet procs it does more and it has more procs :( them cabby pets nuke for about the same as the chanter ones now it seems too, not noticed too much but was 100 something with just base resists.

R

rynnor

lets compare some casters

PBAE caster
ALB = ice wiz they have , single cold resist debuff/dd and pbae and single root and

HIBS = Chanter , dmg shield , pet , 9s , stun , 50% debuff on baseline nuke , pbae

MIDS = sm they have pbae , pet , ae str con debuff , ae mezz(crappy tho) , cure mez , 80 s single mezz

Hmm you make the Ice wizard out as worse than he actually is - you missed the snare DD and the Area effect DD - personally Id swap my SM's supp line for the Wizards Ice line in a second!

The Ice wizard gets the debuff for his own pbae in the same spec line - SMs have to spec two lines to get pbae and the debuff and if they do get the debuff they dont have enough points for the last pbae.

The AE mezz is crap unless you are Dark specced which almost noone is these days.

Yes, Cure mezz is great - one day i might actually use it :)

Z

zapzap

Tank with 2000+ hp IP end buff that killes u in 2 hits balanced ?

As the game is now caster should have AP RA .

Zapsi

V

vestax

Tichie!!! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKKEKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

G

grizlasthehero

someone say chanters are crap funniest thing ever.... and if ur stun only lasts 2 secs cus of resists and det 4 its the same with AE stun...

S

succi

Originally posted by opoc
dmg sheild is useless in rvr, pet aint so great though, 9sec stun is more like 2 sec after resists and/or determination and avoidance of magic. and most chanters won't do coordinated debuffs....they are all rp whores and go in for pbaoe and die pretty much instantly in random groups....

Pet = interupts healers/casters nicely
Stun = heat dmg so usually 9secs except vs determination

and focus shield is quite fun in keep defences ( send pet out against a healer )

Z

zero-

why does everyone compare single classes with eachother ? :(

fe. ppl whining about chanters being overpowered - according to them a full grp of chanters would own everything ? :O

as for randoms - they can fygg off with their mfer groups - coz of their whine after going down vs an organised high rr team while having sub 50's, shitty setup & that sort of things in their grp lotsa balanced classes got screwed

compare group setups if u want to make sense etc kkthxx :O

Z

zapzap

Got both 50 enchanter 50 sm.

Sm can do more for a group then a chanter.
In pure PBAE sm > chanter with stun done by healer.

Chanter DD after debuff nam nam 2x damage a sm can do.

What is better not sure sometimes a 1min mess > stun
Sm gets clear mess and str/con debuff and chanter gets better pet and heat debuff with DD being heat.

but 1 thing i know for sure SM is more fun and chanter uber for farming.

Zapsi

S

shadowz

Originally posted by rynnor
Hmm you make the Ice wizard out as worse than he actually is - you missed the snare DD and the Area effect DD - personally Id swap my SM's supp line for the Wizards Ice line in a second!

The Ice wizard gets the debuff for his own pbae in the same spec line - SMs have to spec two lines to get pbae and the debuff and if they do get the debuff they dont have enough points for the last pbae.

The AE mezz is crap unless you are Dark specced which almost noone is these days.

Yes, Cure mezz is great - one day i might actually use it :)

cure mezz = uber if you know how to use it
the ice wiz debuff is really _crap_ 1st it's single 2nd it breaks mezz , useless if you are gonna use pbae
and the AE mezz is not the "same mezz" as healers so if they purge healer mezz they can be mezzed from sm (told by mid friend not 100% sure of this)
and pet is also uber
and AE nuke/heat resist debuff = mezzbreaking crap 2k3

but if u think a dd snare and a single dd/debuff and a _AE_ heat debuff/dd is better then str/con debuff , pet , demezz , ae mezz , transfer health .
then I accept your opinion

S

Sagba

and AE nuke/heat resist debuff = mezzbreaking crap 2k3
It's AE nuke with Cold Debuff (10%). But yes, it's mezzbreaking crap :p

M

Makwaerk

RM = nuke , 10s , pbt (debuff their own nuke) , "crappy" ns and ae snare

PLS PLS tell me how you are speccing this guy to get all that?

in general you are far to genneral, setting sm pet and chanter pet both dovn as just pets when there is a WORLD of difference betwin these 2 how SM have to use low spec baselinie lvl 43 dd as ranged nuke (I know 1.62 fixed .. we mids are so happpy about that patch)

there are many others things where you just simply got your facts wrong... pls take some extra time before you tart to compare the 3 realms

S

shadowz

47 dark 26 sup ?
219.6 value dd
10s pbt
nearsight
35 sec snare
dd & lower cold resist

mmkei ?

S

SilverHood

dd & lower cold resist

you mean the raven bolt nuke?

thats pretty shite

he was refering to the RC specced RM who can debuff cold dmg... and you cant get that while getting what you suggest

D

Damon_D

aye the 10% debuff is shit compared to the low dmg output on it , I bet no RM usesses this spell as its a waste of time and power..a RM debuffing his own dmg will be a darkcarver.. and he will have no nearsight, snare dd or pbt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom