Albion Avengers are recruiting!!!! (Details here on how to apply)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
As the title says. Yes we are recruiting once again. If you are interested and want to find more infomation about us. Please check out our web site http://www.albionavengers.guildportal.com or send a message in game to one of our members. If you want to apply to the guild please go to the private board section and apply on the post which says ''apply to the guild''

Little infomation about the guild
We are a friendly bunch who want to have fun. we do pve and rvr, so we very balanced in what we do on events side of things. The guild is very active, we have up to 90-100 active players in Albion Avengers and we are in a Alliance called Dark Knights of camelot and thats active all times. Albion Avengers does have a vent aswell as the Alliance and it is a req u have it when u join the guild.

Guild web site
Albion Avengers : Home : Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC) Guild Site at GuildPortal

Guild status
Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot!

Thanks for checking out our Recruitment message

Thanks

Solicfire
Guild Master

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
You don't have to apply on the web site. You can just send a tell to one of the members in Albionn Avengers and pass u over to an officer so they can invite you. If a officer is not online then I would apply at the web site.

Thanks

Solicfire

Punishment

Resident Freddy
1185211631-1177150824591.jpg

images

images

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Did I smell christmas bakings in this thread? :ninja:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
joined on my thuerg.. real nice bunch of people..

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I know your guild is friendly and big. But why do you recruit more members into the guild when it is on 20+ even when no prime time o_O?

Pfft you are one to talk, when your guild obviously has 1 too many minstrels :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom