Albion Atlantis skin for SI

T

Teren

I really liked the Albion Atlantis skin, so I got a ToA cd from a friend and did some research :)
The new UI's are made differently, not like the old ones, they are just one single big file. All windows and stuff is maid of small pieces, they are placed using xml. As I don't know xml, I used my 1337 mspaint and psp7 skills to try and make a SI type ui.
After long hours of work I finally did it.
A nice skin :) I personally will now use it.
Now I want to share it with you :)

http://vladik.infonet.ee/AtlantisSkinV4.zip

If you are afraid of viruses, scan it before opening. But I scanned it before putting on my host.

There are instructions how to use it in readme.txt :)

EDIT:

Put V4 link, everything fixed, windows fixed

Teren

I

Israfael

Originally posted by The Archer
here i fixed the lagmeter, the radio buttons, the hp/mana/stamina window, and put the move and O button on all control window tabs

http://vladik.infonet.ee/AtlantisSkinV2.zip

Woo!

Was wondering about the perf meter :)

The only thing I noticed that was a little wierd is the number on the quickbar doesn't quite sit right :)

Very nice, thanks muchly :)

T

Teren

somehow, the perf meter isnt working with transparency (green background on the image), so dl the V2 again, i put classic perf meter there

K

Khalen

Do yah have to install it every time again like with SI skin back then?

O

old.Tohtori

Unless you skip the update, yeah. Every time.

I made a "Teh Seel"(tm) interface, with little seelies and snow and all...not sharing it and gonna post a pictar when i get my net. :p

T

Tilda

I get the interface, but for some reason my chat box is still old transparent interface :(
Suggestions?

A

ashitaka

sshot344.jpg

looks ok, but the colors in mini group window is fucked.. gotta look really close to tell wether they need power and/or heal.. and the names are outside the box oO

O

old.Tohtori

But..but...even if i copy it to my computer, noone else will be able to see it ingame.

Any way it could be down/uploaded to all other players?

T

Teren

hack goa's patchserver and put the interface there :)
all will dl it :)

L

lakih

Originally posted by The Archer
lakih, sorry mate, i cba to do all that work again, its not so easy.... maybe some time later when my connect will be broken or smth...

hehe, np, i can coop with haveing a red interface :)

Thank you

M

Mavl

Just a little reminder

To skip thrugh the file check you can do the following:
1)create a *.bat file in your daoc folder
2)type LOGIN.DLL there
3)save and run

now it will skip the annoying update server and get you right to the login screen :)

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Such bumpage :(

I thought credit was due for a good piece of work!

Now, as for your post... :rolleyes:

A

araudry

anyone can get more skin ? ;p like mid one or some class has their own skin too anyone can get more? ^^

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.Psi
I thought credit was due for a good piece of work!

Now, as for your post... :rolleyes:

Need more posts!!!! :cool:

N

naetha

If anyone prefers blue to red then this skin was based on Teren's and I rather like it :D

blue.gif

I have nowhere to host the UI file for downloading so if you want it, pm me and I can email it to you no problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread