alb zerg (not a whine just a plea)

O

oblivion_6

Please stop with the zerging of emain

you cant be that fuckin stupid u think each time u get beaten u send 5fg and sit ther and twat everyoen so much that we get pissed and log, which results in u guys gettin no rps

try and spread out a bit man and lose that zergin feelin

for the good of all of us lol

L

lofff

yes spread the luv

/rude gunz (for running 2 times in ur fucking zerg with our 6-8pplzerg;P)

O

oblivion_6

well im not saying u ar pricks or anything lol

im just saying why not spread out coz its not makin u uber its just affecting everyones attitutde towards rvr

"sod it another zetrg im gonna log"
"me to"
"aye and me"
"aye nn"

half grp gone rps u can farm gone

B

Belomar

I classify that as a Grade A 100% Pure Hibernian Whine. Oh, and as for zerging, I am afraid Emain is the "official" zergland on virtually all DAoC servers around. If you want to avoid the zerg as a FG, do not for the love of God go to the milegates, but try to stay off the beaten path and find enemy FGs who do the same.

E

exe

Originally posted by Belomar
If you want to avoid the zerg as a FG, do not for the love of God go to the milegates, but try to stay off the beaten path and find enemy FGs who do the same.
Good point, and it really helps regardless of a realm u belong to;)

E

Ensceptifica

If you want to avoid the zerg as a FG, do not for the love of God go to the milegates, but try to stay off the beaten path and find enemy FGs who do the same.

True. Tbh I get the impression more and more guilds are seeking a challenge by moving as 1fg to other areas. And yes, that means albs too. There's also a mid guild with green/white who I see moving as 1fg more and more. Nice variation on the blue/yellow ( ;

D

dwy

I classify that as a Grade A 100% Pure Hibernian Whine. Oh, and as for zerging, I am afraid Emain is the "official" zergland on virtually all DAoC servers around. If you want to avoid the zerg as a FG, do not for the love of God go to the milegates, but try to stay off the beaten path and find enemy FGs who do the same.

The reason why its zerged? cuz some people dont know how to run seperatly... how hard can it be to run around fg's u might think that its up to teh invidual what they want etc etc... but dont tell me people think its "teamplay" fun to run around zerging fg's with 5fg ? is that why u play teh game...?

O

old.Filip

but dont tell me people think its "teamplay" fun to run around zerging fg's with 5fg ? is that why u play teh game...?

i bet the 5 groups you refere to is really 3-4 fg's ..

and there is a big chance that they dont have any sorc with em at all ..

1fg albs with no sorc vs hib/mid group with AE mezz will die if the hibs/mids know what game they are playing ..

90% of the albs do really want to do the 1fg vs 1fg fun .. but 99% of the time it is not possible .. becuase you lack the the class's (mostly sorc's) we need to make balanced groups ..

and there is no way to make up for it .. unless all albs was willing to have 3 lvl 50 each ..

(around 50% of HB got 2 lvl 50 chars to make groups with.. but we still have a very very hard time making good groups)

Filip minser of HB

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by lofff
yes spread the luv

wth have i got to do with this?

tbh, i don't like zerging, that's why i don't go rvr much, but i wanna go rvr, so plz stop zerging, this does not only go out to albs, but also to hibs/mids, start rvr and let zergwars end plz

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by dwy
The reason why its zerged? cuz some people dont know how to run seperatly... how hard can it be to run around fg's u might think that its up to teh invidual what they want etc etc... but dont tell me people think its "teamplay" fun to run around zerging fg's with 5fg ? is that why u play teh game...?

What happens is people see 1fg, and they think we'll get loads of RPs if we follow them they are uber etc (referring to GoL group ofc :p) then more and more people join until we manage to shake them or something ;)

Optionally people think, hey, let's avoid dying and just go together. Let's work as a realm.

O

old.Isos

Originally posted by old.Filip

and there is a big chance that they dont have any sorc with em at all ..

1fg albs with no sorc vs hib/mid group with AE mezz will die if the hibs/mids know what game they are playing ..

90% of the albs do really want to do the 1fg vs 1fg fun .. but 99% of the time it is not possible .. becuase you lack the the class's (mostly sorc's) we need to make balanced groups ..

nope... the albs on this server are just lame(not all I quess:rolleyes: )
Im alb on prydwen and we always try to move around in 1fg at the time, and hell... we never needed any sorc to win before
but its a shitload easier now when there actually is sorcs playing.

from what I have seen so far albs cant do anything wihtout like 3 fg atleast and hardly then can accomplish anything.

when able to kill fg albs with a lv 45 hib group there is something wrong :rolleyes:
so get your act togheter please so we can have some more fun when my guildgroup hits 50!
:clap: :clap:

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by old.Isos
nope... the albs on this server are just lame(not all I quess:rolleyes: )
Im alb on prydwen and we always try to move around in 1fg at the time, and hell... we never needed any sorc to win before
but its a shitload easier now when there actually is sorcs playing.

from what I have seen so far albs cant do anything wihtout like 3 fg atleast and hardly then can accomplish anything.

when able to kill fg albs with a lv 45 hib group there is something wrong :rolleyes:
so get your act togheter please so we can have some more fun when my guildgroup hits 50!
:clap: :clap:

1. Take a look at rvr Pryd forums n you will see the same whine/flame posts about albion zergs. So do USA forums.

2. Think u should at least tried ALL the DAOC servers across the world to make an affirmation like "Albs in this server are lame".

O

old.Filip

we never needed any sorc to win before

you do here vs the good Hib and Mid groups ..

vs unbalanced hib//mid groups you dont .. but whats the fun in figthing them ....

O

oblivion_6

in response to all realms zerg

it takes one realm to start it

If 5 fgs of hibs say go out independant of each other and roam about and then get ganked by 5fgs of albs they will all end up dead at Drum Ligen

Here the will then gang up and create a counter zerg to attempt to defeat teh enemy zerg preventing them from rvring succesffuly,
thus the hib zerg goes out to meet the 5fgs and if they come across some random 1fg of albs then the albs say that the hibs are zerging and they die go back to their keep.

Then the albs gaather together to attempt to crush the hib zerg which is now roaming (to kill the first zerg) this then goes into emain and comes across a fg of mids who get ganked

These mids then die and go to their keep and gather together fgs and send their zerg in to counter the alb zerg

End result ... mayhem

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by old.Filip
you do here vs the good Hib and Mid groups ..

vs unbalanced hib//mid groups you dont .. but whats the fun in figthing them ....

root4tehwin!!! ask outlaw ;)

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by oblivion_6
in response to all realms zerg

it takes one realm to start it

If 5 fgs of hibs say go out independant of each other and roam about and then get ganked by 5fgs of albs they will all end up dead at Drum Ligen

Here the will then gang up and create a counter zerg to attempt to defeat teh enemy zerg preventing them from rvring succesffuly,
thus the hib zerg goes out to meet the 5fgs and if they come across some random 1fg of albs then the albs say that the hibs are zerging and they die go back to their keep.

Then the albs gaather together to attempt to crush the hib zerg which is now roaming (to kill the first zerg) this then goes into emain and comes across a fg of mids who get ganked

These mids then die and go to their keep and gather together fgs and send their zerg in to counter the alb zerg

End result ... mayhem

THAT IS THE WHOLE FUCKING IDEA OF A REALM VS REALM SERVER for gods sake if you don't like it play a different game.

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
THAT IS THE WHOLE FUCKING IDEA OF A REALM VS REALM SERVER for gods sake if you don't like it play a different game.

yeah, but why don't i ever get invited into zergs? :( where's the fun in running around solo, suddenly lagging and then watch 5fg mids trample your corpse?

E

exe

Why cant we fit the whole realm in a single grp then? Coz it wasnt intended and for some reason we have FG of 8ppl as a common measuring unit instead...

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by exe
Why cant we fit the whole realm in a single grp then? Coz it wasnt intended and for some reason we have FG of 8ppl as a common measuring unit instead...

Because exping in more than an 8 person group would just be stupid... Why do you think they have a 200 person cg?

D

-Dreama-

I don't know how many times I've heard the excuse of not having a sorc for Zerging. Even when I play alb, I end up logging cuz there's rarely anything fun to do, too damn many albs running as 1 massive group squishing anything in sight.
I've been in groups thousands of times that zerg, I play a sorc, so what's the excuse there? Sorc in group, let's follow the others??
In the past 6-8 months I have extreamly rarely seen albs do anything in less than at least 2fg, even when playing on alb. I typically run around in 1fg when playing hib. Only time I've run in zergs on hib has been for keep retake or ás 2fg when we're getting squished by the emain zerg.

Not a whine, not an accusation, just what I have seen myself.

A

AbPoon

Thanks it your all on the Iron Pooka Wolves hit list mofu's

E

exe

Because exping in more than an 8 person group would just be stupid... Why do you think they have a 200 person cg?
Yes it is stupid as of now coz as I said above we have 8ppl as a common measuring unit. We could have had 20, 30, 50, 100ppl as a measuring unit and then the game mechanics would be different to allow an ok exping in that way. And as for cg, to be totally functional in rvr u need an FG, but cg isnt essential for rvr since u can have friendly stealthers reporting.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by exe
Yes it is stupid as of now coz as I said above we have 8ppl as a common measuring unit. We could have had 20, 30, 50, 100ppl as a measuring unit and then the game mechanics would be different to allow an ok exping in that way. And as for cg, to be totally functional in rvr u need an FG, but cg isnt essential for rvr.

You don't need a FG, I remember when it was feasible to solo emain without being a stealther with a buffbot.

O

old.shotgunstow

But either way a cg is essential in the fact that it spreads information around about the location of enemies, whether the people in it are working together or not.

K

Karlo

youv'e lost that zerging feeling....

ohh that zerging feeling...

oh its gone, gone, gone ohh woo ohh ohh ohh

O

old.Isos

Originally posted by Vasconcelos

2. Think u should at least tried ALL the DAOC servers across the world to make an affirmation like "Albs in this server are lame".

no thanks.... one is enough and from what Ive seen so far most albs here dont have a clue what there doing in rvr

of course there are zergs on prydwen too, and of course are there people whining about it
but most zergs are primetime and what most people call zerging there are actually like 3 fg albs/mids/hib meeting up cause they heard enemies were at that location. and then its organised groups
not like the emain zergs here with 3 fg albs running in one big group hardly wihtout any speed and organisisation

E

exe

You don't need a FG, I remember when it was feasible to solo emain without being a stealther with a buffbot.
In what patch was it please? When there were like few lvl50s in each realm, and look at the realms now, at least 100 lvl50s logged in at prime time. And if u ask me I can hardly imagine em all going in emain solo, but can easily imagine em going as single FGs, and not as a horde of headless chickens, communicating with eachother if needed.

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by old.Isos
Im alb on prydwen and we always try to move around in 1fg at the time

WTF???

That is probably the biggest load of 24 carat bullshit ever written on these boards!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom