Alb/Ywain BP stuff

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Does anybody on Alb/Ywain have any spare bp's and want to sell them? I've been asking in chat for about 2 weeks now and it seems that, in general, people don't want to sell them anymore - either that or I'm on at the totally wrong times :) I don't need loads, just a couple of arti credits that I haven't been able to get credit for.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Look for the high realm rank people like Lapu and ask them

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
just ask in advice/region - worked for me, got ml 1-10 for 26p + ring I needed for 1.5p pretty cheap tbh expected them to cost more seems the ratio for BP/gold is 1:1

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just run around in your epic armour + cl weapon in rvr for a few nights.

It passes the time and you can make some good rps, before you get down to the real rvr ;).

Failing that, just do the easier mls when you have time(ml9 especially takes hardly any time!)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just run around in your epic armour + cl weapon in rvr for a few nights.

It passes the time and you can make some good rps, before you get down to the real rvr ;).

Failing that, just do the easier mls when you have time(ml9 especially takes hardly any time!)

transfered my minstrel off classic had about 180p on him or so :p paid 26p for ml1-10 and 10p for ml1-10 xp, did ml1-10 in about 5 minutes all in all lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom