Alb Thid Video

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
hmm , OK- movie all in all. What I dont understand/diddn't like is the parts where you kill soloers, in the start you kill a poor bluecon luri stealther and you also kill the valkyrie a couple of times, even chasing her long way ;P. Could have been some more entertaining (sp?) fights imo , but its thidranki so could be expecting too much :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
shame they didnt show the rest of the fight the 1'st time they kill the valkyrie, i was there, i know what happend ;)

Funkybunny

Banned
first fight... rofl.. high skill to kill a lil blue one when yer mercs and hes a lil squishy ns :p
second fight.. heheyougotvampiired
rest.. mostly boring stuff...

and whats the point of showing the great skill of taking 5 ppl to kill one cute valk? Oo

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Funkybunny said:
and whats the point of showing the great skill of taking 5 ppl to kill one cute valk? Oo

rest assure tis was much revenged.! no one kills our liddul valk w/o punishment :p

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

They should have shown how the cute valk wtfpwned them when they were ramming gates later on instead imo ;)

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
They should have shown how the cute valk wtfpwned them when they were ramming gates later on instead imo ;)

If one cute valk had ever wtfpwned us, we'd have shown it, believe me.
Or were you talking about one cute valk and 7 warlocks? Oh, thats right, i remember, not worth showing. :p

On a serious note, we did the filming in a short space of time, so the action we had got was limited. Also my brother (imnotgerman) had a bit of a problem with fraps, and it kept stopping and starting, so we had a lot of fights cut short :-S and an 11 minute video of us sat in the portal keep fucking around... But well, give us some time and we'll get some better fights and german can do some better footage :)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Makes a change to have someone record themselves dying as well as winning fights :)

Not a bad video that, i enjoyed watching it, as i could relate to it after seeing you guys in thid for real previously :)

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
Makes a change to have someone record themselves dying as well as winning fights :)

Not a bad video that, i enjoyed watching it, as i could relate to it after seeing you guys in thid for real previously :)

who were you then? :)
[edit] err, actually *what* were you, thats more likely to get recognition :)

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
you are the 'imnot' brother. omg , a few days ago you were moving round in a zerg of 2 FGs in thid killing everyone.

Its not nice when mids come in clumps of 3 and all you do is zerg them. You can't Deny(sp?) that because i was there with my zerker.

________

Raila lvl 50 SM
Orgatlaf lvl 50 skald
Armmaggedon lvl 48 warrior

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
buaris said:
you are the 'imnot' brother. omg , a few days ago you were moving round in a zerg of 2 FGs in thid killing everyone.

Its not nice when mids come in clumps of 3 and all you do is zerg them. You can't Deny(sp?) that because i was there with my zerker.

Mate, i get flamed by my own realm for *not* grouping up with them to zerg... I've only once been in a full group, and if we hit you with 16 people then it was purely coincidental... I usually drive, and i almost always run *away* from the alb zerg (when there is one).

I can honestly say i was definately *not* moving in 2fg's purposefully. We both capped our rp's ages ago, we play in thid for fun fights (mostly we like 2 on 4ish, or 3 on 5 or more), not to zerg or get zerged.

So err, if we did take you down with 16 people, (which i find unlikely, i must confess, since i *very* rarely see 2fg's of albs, usually there's about 12 or 13 about), then i apologise, we do try and keep steamrolling people to a minimum. But i'm sure you can appreciate the fact that sometimes its almost impossible to keep away from all the zerging.

[edit] one last comment, i returned to uni on sunday so i can't play for a while.. so if you see Imnotfrench about, then it'll be a rl mate of mine playing, not me. You might see my brother '...german' about, but i doubt he'll be around quite as much without me, everything is much more fun in a duo :)

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
well, have fun in uni... CLERIC 4tw!

Xphyral

Fledgling Freddie
lol, my Video :)

ahh everyones always so serious. the luri was included in the video because i i thought it was funny, and truly can anyone ever say their realms havent taken down one person with a fg. enemies are KoS.

The valk chase is there because i wanted to give our cleric some credit for his stun. i do apologise for some of the clips being cut short, fraps... you failed me *sniff*

did anyone read the credits or what, and also i did include all the footage of us trying to run small groups being follwed by an alb zerg cuz ur gettin all the kill spam is terribly bothersome.

and who wants to see a video of deaths all the time. i freely admit we died often but not before takin one of you down most of time.

/points at scene of locks kiting from tower... lol

i`m not an egotist, we got pwned by a group of hibs, i died to a lock dot i never once stated "we are teh uberest of uber" its simple entertainment and my first video.

enjoy

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib - Duels with a 13 heretic against a 37 inf last night 4tw ;)

Iwas that 37 inf, you were that 13 heretic ?

Thats the worst vid i've ever seen, and wth is the point with showing fights were a grp of 5-6 zerg a solo mid/hib?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Looks a real good film to me. Have stuck it on my own listing now so peeps can download it off there too. If you lot on Excal have other films worth looking at then post them here:

Your films

MKJ = Thugs

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
Thats the worst vid i've ever seen, and wth is the point with showing fights were a grp of 5-6 zerg a solo mid/hib?

Think you forgot to take your happy-pills, mate.
Chill.

Kais

Banned
MKJ said:
Looks a real good film to me. Have stuck it on my own listing now so peeps can download it off there too. If you lot on Excal have other films worth looking at then post them here:

Your films

MKJ = Thugs

doubt its worth a dl then :m00:

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
2 tumbs up :clap:
liked the music ;p wish i was in it though ^^

what software did u use to make it? cos im gonna make one soon

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
doubt its worth a dl then
by Kais?

Yah know my fight videos are the best fooking fights ever seen in Thid so wot you on about? You want me to come to Excal Thid and take over there too? I quite capable of doing so!

Kais

Banned
MKJ said:
by Kais?

Yah know my fight videos are the best fooking fights ever seen in Thid so wot you on about? You want me to come to Excal Thid and take over there too? I quite capable of doing so!

shockplay Couronne > thidranki rvr

Dorimor1

Banned
Are you the two half-ogre mercs one male on female? If so please stop one hitting my runemaster :(

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
2 tumbs up :clap:
liked the music ;p wish i was in it though ^^

what software did u use to make it? cos im gonna make one soon

fraps mate

Dorimor1 said:
Are you the two half-ogre mercs one male on female? If so please stop one hitting my runemaster

Aye, that'd be us, sowwy :p

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i know its fraps, used it b4 for my first (and crappy) thid video of my SB in mid/pryd but i want to know what u use to have the words come onto the screen while the video plays and what u use to make the beginning ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom