Alb tank pug (OOR Pug) Sunday 03 Sep

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
yes I did enjoy it, thx
I enjoy chris's "for fuck's sake"'s more tho. His accent is like 10x when he is pissed off :D

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
yes I did enjoy it, thx
I enjoy chris's "for fuck's sake"'s more tho. His accent is like 10x when he is pissed off :D

bleh thats what happens when u die a few times in a row, 1 of them was even to a zo pet after a PR1 with no heal lol :D

i thought it was very fun to watch with the vent chat and stuff, some funny stuff there i had a good laugh at. we did no bad and managed to make the best of a zergy situation and had some fun so gj and wp all :)

p.s. nice editing as always Matt, shame about ur taste in music :fluffle:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
very nice movie, well edited/played :D

rofl at sully when we met that solo luri

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Tic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reaver :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Kirennia, clear some inbox space...i want to PM you about playing your Tic in the TT group.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
swords said:
Kirennia, clear some inbox space...i want to PM you about playing your Tic in the TT group.

Inbox cleared.

Started the download of the movie but for some reason, whilst I wasn't looking it must have screwed up. I came back to see it saying it was 100% done, after 105mb was downloaded. Downloading it slowly again :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched it again, the bit where Kir steals the Deathblow from Elitesbot is class :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
ROFLCOPTERS!!! singing intro, turns genitals? need i know more?

just downing loading now, sully has told me too much irl :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Started the download of the movie but for some reason, whilst I wasn't looking it must have screwed up. I came back to see it saying it was 100% done, after 105mb was downloaded. Downloading it slowly again :p

download manigers are good for downloading larger files, allthough its more of a timeout think tbh... the default one on your browser works on a connection, if the connection drop, ie theres host lags out your isp, there isp or your router, your screwed and you have to start again, however with a maniger if the connection is lost it can easly resume progress, afaik... some sites dont support resume download, i think...

there are plenty of options, its worth while getting one imo... atleast take the time to get a free version...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Am really quite chuffed about the movie :) Didn't show any of my nights mistakes although there were plenty :D Maybe I should hire exemplar as my PR manager seeing as although he wasnt trying, he seems to be able to cover up all of my misgivings :D

Goes to show that a less then fotm setup can still do wonders although we still need to work on general teamwork whenm we do this again.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah...more assist, better target picking, more random bollocks from me.
Think we should post the link in the RvR forum? i think its a good movie considering how addy and zergy it was on Saturday.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Of course mate. It's once again the first time since that group of people have been together :p Who cares what people think about it; we weren't perfect but we wren't even close to bad :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Microhard?!?!?! you poor thing :( dont worry, just buy a sports car :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom