Alb Stealthers

Ucallme

Banned
This post is NOT for Stealth Zerg but to counter Stealth Zerg if we need to.

I know quite a few Solo/Duo/Trio etc... But we all get out numbered majority of the time.

So just wondered would you Stealthers like to create a BG or CG just for this purpose, so we can call upon each other if/when we are needed?

This isn't deffo, just want to see what reaction i get from all the other Stealthers from alb

Amphrax/Arauddry

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
aye lets make a counter zerg ,because that will really help!!!

Ucallme

Banned
Eeben said:
aye lets make a counter zerg ,because that will really help!!!

lol, dont you even read what I put?

say if you solo for example and you bump into 4 enemy stealthers so you think OK lets go somewhere else and then you bump into 3 stealthers. Most people just log coz they cba to travel again. So why not have the initiative and make a BG for the Majority of Stealthers and go back with the same numbers you had just run into to make the fight fair and then disband and solo again or duo, whatever.

Amphrax/Arauddry

P.S.

This was just an Idea coz im sure many soloers get fed up with being outnumbered 90% of the time.
Also to set the record straight (I DONT ZERG!) I solo most of my DAoC time i play...

Deventuris

Fledgling Freddie
Nice Idea. As U said : most Hibgard isn t solo today (was they ever ???) and I don t see a point to be free Rps to them.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
lol, dont you even read what I put?

say if you solo for example and you bump into 4 enemy stealthers so you think OK lets go somewhere else and then you bump into 3 stealthers. Most people just log coz they cba to travel again. So why not have the initiative and make a BG for the Majority of Stealthers and go back with the same numbers you had just run into to make the fight fair and then disband and solo again or duo, whatever.

Amphrax/Arauddry

P.S.

This was just an Idea coz im sure many soloers get fed up with being outnumbered 90% of the time.
Also to set the record straight (I DONT ZERG!) I solo most of my DAoC time i play...

Then you come with 4 stealthers, then they come back with 6, then you come back with 8!! an the stealth zerging isnt so bad now days as it was before .. i hardly ever run into ppl with more then 3 ..

Ucallme

Banned
Eeben said:
Then you come with 4 stealthers, then they come back with 6, then you come back with 8!! an the stealth zerging isnt so bad now days as it was before .. i hardly ever run into ppl with more then 3 ..

So basically no1 wins then?

if your solo as i said and you run into 4 Enemies who are obviously grouped and they kill you maybe 2 or 3 times during the night regardless who you are. You then ask in BG and get 3 people to join you to have a fair fight win/lose dont mean anything. They come back with 6 whos faults that? All I wanna achieve is making it fair not outnumber the people who are at an unfair advantage. By making this BG would make things easier for people who Solo.

If the 4 enemies decide to come back for a fight with the 4 that just beat them, then great. If they dont come back then disband and do what you normally do.

The Idea isn't to create Stealth Zerg because thats 1 thing I hate most as I said before I solo 90-95% of the time i play DAoC.

Just think of the BG as an option if people need it.

Come on to be fair do you/anyone like to play a game where you are constantly outnumbered and then you finally dont enjoy it and just log?

This is just an observation from what ive seen.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i have no problem soloing and if i bump into more then one enemy its pretty easy to get away/avoid em

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Im not a stealther, but if I were, i'd be interested in this so long as it was done in a controlled way specifically to deal with enemy stealth zergs and NOT just to get revenge because you were added on etc.

If your 100% certain its a stealth zerg, grouped together killing soloers then go for it, if you think its someone who is just unlucky enough to get adds on their fight then either ignore it or gank the adder. You have to be careful though as this could easily be open to abuse and ruin alot of your names.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I stopped playing my infil Outlander for exactly that reason, pretty much every time I was out it would be me vs 2/3/4 mids/hibs so I eventually just hung up my char lol :(

sounds like it could be nice :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
zergs breed zergs. Aint gonna help counter the zerg with another zerg, just gonna increase the hate. Keep soloing, yes it sucks, but its the only way ppl will, over time, begin to remember you and not zerg your ass. Not more than 5 min ago i got killed by 3 infs, but yet i still solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom