Alb singalongsong

M

Madkobold

(you all know the tune so join in)

and then another one pops and another pops and another one pops.... (and so on until you have reached approx 5-7 pops)
and ye I do bite the dust after all that that popping...mezzed by mincer, slammed by scout DF'ed by infil, same old story.

M

Madkobold

ha ha ha ur a modest fella aren't u ?

pwnd...heck no, steamrolled over and over again this evening....just had to come here and throw some dirt so I can get to bed smiling

A

Aussie-

zerg you one more time - vigilance
the room is on fire - dem hibbies

k

T

tuathra

smelly dutchie = Aussie ( And ang ofc)

and honour member of the smelly dutchies: Adari

there edited just for you :)

J

jox

Originally posted by Madkobold

and then another one pops and another pops and another one pops.... (and so on until you have reached approx 5-7 pops)
and ye I do bite the dust after all that that popping...mezzed by mincer, slammed by scout DF'ed by infil, same old story.

Am leaving now, am leaving now

V

vintervargen

whats the name of the "great ring of fire" song that is in one of the BF movies with gunnerr in it :confused:

F

Forau

Originally posted by vintervargen
whats the name of the "great ring of fire" song that is in one of the BF movies with gunnerr in it :confused:

H-Block X - Ring of Fire. Cover of an old Johnny Cash song :)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Madkobold

sounds like this morning when i was solo..

shammy+savage @mmg . i try take out the savage and next min . pop . pop . pop .pop etc etc untill 5-6 stealthers popped on me :(

when areyou nipples gonna realise ALL realms have adds n pops and zergs ...

these whines are SOOOO SOOOO old... its just diffeerent people posting them :(

G

Ghostly

Re: Re: Alb singalongsong

Originally posted by -yoda-
sounds like this morning when i was solo..

shammy+savage @mmg . i try take out the savage and next min . pop . pop . pop .pop etc etc untill 5-6 stealthers popped on me :(

K

kirennia

Kinda sums it up tbh

S

Sichama

Yea at some point all realms have adds n pops and zergs...only problem is Albs have only adds n pops and zergs....

But never mind let them...as i have said before if im gonna be beaten from more than one i sure hope it will be by as much as possible.

S

Snake.ster

Re: Re: Re: Alb singalongsong

Originally posted by Sichama
Yea at some point all realms have adds n pops and zergs...only problem is Albs have only adds n pops and zergs....

what a big load of bollox m8, alb has some nice soloer's in it, just the other day my Inf , (shrouded) was solo sitting with stringer (hunter) watching mids/hib fighting... would of ment death too both of us if we had attacked eachother...

don't tar every alb with the same brush thx.

P

Powahhh

these whines are SOOOO SOOOO old... its just diffeerent [edit] mindless hyprotic (sp?) [/edit] people posting them :(

N

necrofill

welll ppl is now begining to call a grp of 4 stealthers from my guild a zerg, if 4 ppl is a zerg all fg is a zerg!! :D

and that about pop why not help a realm m8 if u r grped with him? most ppl know u got the biggest chance to survive grped!! :)

O

old.m0000

everyone knows for every infil zerg there are 2 sb zergs

E

etcetra

Originally posted by old.m0000
everyone knows for every infil zerg there are 2 sb zergs

Hmm, didnt ;< As i often do a /who Odin's after getting zerged by 5 ns'/infils/scouts/mincers and so.. And whoah, a solo sb or two!

S

saltymcpepper

<[CF]Salty> infils: once you pop, they just cant stop.

Users who are viewing this thread