Alb RVR Guild Recruiting!

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
LOL @ all these Mids bitching about Alb stealthers.
Several Albs got ganked in DF yesterday when Mids had it, cause of dear little gimp Jox roaming around with 1 fg mid stealthers.
Elite Mid skills I would say.
QQ more noobs.
Regards, Glottis

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Several Albs got ganked in DF yesterday when Mids had it, cause of dear little gimp Jox roaming around with 1 fg mid stealthers.
QQ more noobs.
Regards, Glottis

the smart one has spoken LMAO : )

about the thread:

xD

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
QQ more noobs.
Regards, Glottis
they dident get ganked they got owned..
i salute jox for making df a safer exp zone for lowbie mids(more low rr mids to farm etc.)

oh and btw i heard Sohjin do have allot of lvl50's so i think he know whats hes talking about ;) gl whit the guild thing.

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
i salute jox for making df a safer exp zone for lowbie mids(more low rr mids to farm etc.)

oh and btw i heard Sohjin do have allot of lvl50's so i think he know whats hes talking about ;) gl whit the guild thing.

:fluffle:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Such hostility, guess i'm not the only one feeling a little cranky without my daily fix of DAoC ;)

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:

yeh all off ebay.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Glottis said:
QQ more noobs.
Regards, Glottis

This thread is complete.
Once again a pointless non related whine.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
QQ more noobs.
Regards, Glottis

roflmao wouldnt be a whine thread without glottis mentioning mids,QQ and regards. haha :clap:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
stubbe said:
It's a sad day for Albion, like most days.

lol why is it a sad day??

Its a sad day when everybody thinks THEY know how to play the game and everybody else is a newb, a wanker, a whatever.

Man, you guys should go check out reality sometime and you'll understand that the world doesnt actually revolve around you.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
old.anubis said:
i can understand 1fg, i can understand 2fgs, but why ffs do you need full fg of stealthers? :eek6:

I have no interest in these groups whatsoever, but I find it laughable that people from realms that have frequently fielded FG+ of stealthers or 1 or 2 or 3 FG's have the nerve to whine about Albs doing it (Again).

Poeple come here and complain about something "they" dont like, meanwhile their own realm is doing the exact same thing, jesus guys get a grip.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
I have no interest in these groups whatsoever, but I find it laughable that people from realms that have frequently fielded FG+ of stealthers or 1 or 2 or 3 FG's have the nerve to whine about Albs doing it (Again).

Poeple come here and complain about something "they" dont like, meanwhile their own realm is doing the exact same thing, jesus guys get a grip.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Difference being other realms generally dont organise or plan stealth/2fg+ zergs, if they do they are not stupid enough to post about it on the forums. Asking to be flamed/laughed at tbh..

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Funny to see how many mids, hibs and albs that are making an ass of themself in this thread......

Afaik a lot of RvR guilds can field atleast 2 fg but that doesn't mean they have to nor that if they do they have to run together, however some people are just to high on their horses or simply to stupid to think about that......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom