Alb/Pryd guilds

Lucius

Banned
Where is everyone in WAR? Which server and order/alliance? Would be nice to know, just for those of us who are curious to follow our old community =)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Agreed! We demand a list! Dont want to walk into some random server with a bunch of children that got permission to buy it from their mothers.

Lucius

Banned
I know there is a thread about guilds moving but most of the guilds say "we're not sure where we are going" and "we'll be under a different name". Would be nice to know, it's worked very well for the Excalibur community.

Tamron

Fledgling Freddie
Well, here's a first for your list:

Former Pryd/Alb Roleplaying guild Order of the Knights Templar has been reformed as of last night on the EU-Burlok RP server, Destruction side, as "The Fallen Templar Order".
We aim to continue our long tradition of friendliness and immersive RP, so feel free to say hello and/or apply.

Urrunoa

Fledgling Freddie
We will be going to Karag-Orrud Destruction, be reforming Brotherhood there, send me tell in game if you like.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
We aim to continue our long tradition of friendliness and immersive RP, so feel free to say hello and/or apply.

Hi Tamron! Looking forward to blowing up some templars in the coming months ;)

EDIT: And just to say that there are former Prydwen players in our guild (Insult to Injury) too, namely myself, Linnet and Nim.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nice to see you guys are keeping the Templarflag flying... good on you :)

Is Aethelstan still about, by the way?

Tamron

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Tamron! Looking forward to blowing up some templars in the coming months ;)

EDIT: And just to say that there are former Prydwen players in our guild (Insult to Injury) too, namely myself, Linnet and Nim.

Heh, getting blown up is what I do best! And do give my warm regards to the ladies - what roles will our fair Minstrel and Friar be playing this time?

Tamron

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see you guys are keeping the Templarflag flying... good on you :)

Is Aethelstan still about, by the way?

Jupitus you old git, good to see you're still kicking too :cheers:

I fear Aeth is only around in spirit these days, he's got his hands full with twins, no less. As do I, for that matter - I won't be spending nearly as much time in WAR as I had in Alb...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know about Phoenix Legion, Kotrt, Public Enemies and such guilds are playing?

Twaize

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know about Phoenix Legion, Kotrt, Public Enemies and such guilds are playing?

By the time I quit DAoC, PE was almost dead, most of the members had left for another new guild? But then again, I quit when TOA came :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Phoenix Legion are Order on Karak Hirn.

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
The Rigante with some old Severed Fist Reborn crew are on Karag Orrud - Destruction.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
would be interesting to see where a few of the old pvp guilds have gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom