Alb numbers

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
I couldn't get over how many albs were out and about last night. Killed one, three took its place. Out of curiosity what is the percentage break down of "active" Excal/Pry players? Is it 50% Alb, 30% Mid and 20% Hib? It certainly felt like that last night. Ive seen the number breakdown on the Roll of honour but in reality those numbers dont seem to be right.

Another thought that crossed my mind, where there superior numbers becuase players saw what was going on and logged in their AlB chars rather than their Hib/Mid ones.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Funny Mids/Hibs always go for the 'You have more numbers thus you won' kind of thing.
Fact is there were 83 Mids at Fens(guard report) while there were only 61 albs there, but if you want to believe we constantly had more numbers than you sure go ahead and keep living the dream.
Sure we outnumbered Mids when we took the Strenght relic as probably most MIds lost moral and called it a night though numbers were quiete equal throughout the night.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
At 01-02CET (aprox) when mids whiped the albs at Fens we were more or less even numbers (lots of BBs are logged at Fens). Thing is there were albs at hlid,glen and berk aswell :)

Myself I went to sleep around 02CET. I knew if albs didnt take relics this night they would take it on new years eve instead.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:
I couldn't get over how many albs were out and about last night. Killed one, three took its place. Out of curiosity what is the percentage break down of "active" Excal/Pry players? Is it 50% Alb, 30% Mid and 20% Hib? It certainly felt like that last night. Ive seen the number breakdown on the Roll of honour but in reality those numbers dont seem to be right.

Another thought that crossed my mind, where there superior numbers becuase players saw what was going on and logged in their AlB chars rather than their Hib/Mid ones.

there was alot of albs, yes. but there was alot of mids as well. and i've never really felt ''alone'' as a mid the past time, rather the opposite.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Fact is there were 83 Mids at Fens(guard report)

Well, a /who uppland gave about 80, so thats all the bb´s aswell. And all the idlers at Svasud. We got guardreports of about 60 albs before I had to go to sleep, and we were not even half that number at Fens then.

/j

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Albs are like cockroaches (sp?).

You kill one, and 10 more are born :p

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Funny Mids/Hibs always go for the 'You have more numbers thus you won' kind of thing.
Fact is there were 83 Mids at Fens(guard report) while there were only 61 albs there, but if you want to believe we constantly had more numbers than you sure go ahead and keep living the dream.
Sure we outnumbered Mids when we took the Strenght relic as probably most MIds lost moral and called it a night though numbers were quiete equal throughout the night.

Read the post Andrilyn... I said "active" players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom