*ALB* ML10 Raid (2FG) Friday 28/5 19:00 GMT

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Hey ppl!

Gonna Give this Shizzle a Chance of succeeding :D

Doing a 2 FG ml10 raid. will be doing ATLEAST 2 x draco (hopefully more)

When Signing up: Please Include your Class,Name,Spec,Ra's. People doing this, will have the highest chance of joining the raid!
(Wizards has to be FIRE spec, sorc has to be BODY spec)

Lotto'ing: Will be doing FFA /Random 100 Highest>Lowest once we're done . scales will be shared equally Between everyone.

GRP 1:

Scout:
Cleric:
Cleric:
Tic:
Arms:
Wiz:
Wiz:
Wiz:

GRP 2:

Scout:
Cleric:
Cleric:
Tic:
Tic:
Sorc:
Wiz:
Wiz:

I will Attend on either Cleric or Sorc, Depending on signups :)

Hoping for enough signups!

/Freggy

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Count me in on my wiz Roleplay-y1 , will try and get a focal myth for this :D

Theodon

One of Freddy's beloved
rr8+wiz with greater focal and power ;) mom4 wp4 some aug acuity/dex + something else :p

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join on my cleric. Xzoltan-ywian10. close to rr5, increased healing value, crit heals, dex, power regens. I'm full reju spec (50), rest enhance.

cosmoque

Fledgling Freddie
would like to join on my scout Archorz-ywain10 6L4 ml10, cl10, FE 4 MoS 5 IP 1 aug dex 1

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
dangerous to post like this, just a fg mids/hibs can destroy your raid by knowing the time :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Signing up with rr8l1 wizard, fire spec, stormlord, dmg ra's. name's Paalea.

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
10l7 wiz here Infernalchaos! MoM5 WP 5 Dex 4 etc ;o

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
sign me up with either scout/tic or cleric. I could help with some hints.

Zede

Part of the furniture
11L2 cleric, will respec to pve RAs.

would suggest a less obvious time to raid though, every man and his dog will be there :/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
you'll need more than 2fg not for the monsters but to kill the 40-60 hibs or mids that do it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Perhaps add one opted bomb group to deal with them, and adds.

bomb group wont work they have the advantage over you no matter where you port to you need a zerg trust me been doing ml10 raids for awhile on alb and i've never seen less than 40-60 mids/hibs there... and given how draco works now everyone is spread out so bomb groups are useless.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
11L2 cleric, will respec to pve RAs.

would suggest a less obvious time to raid though, every man and his dog will be there :/

They might :(

trying to dó it as early as possible, to prevent too many US ppl from joining in, doing it later Will just result in us getting killed by the huge US ml10 zergs :)

I dó believe alot of ppl has to get home from work etc, therefor not doing it at 14:00 gmt :-D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
you'll need more than 2fg not for the monsters but to kill the 40-60 hibs or mids that do it.

Unless ur gonna arrange a hib ml10 zerg at the exact same time,
then i really cant see why we should meet a 40-60 man hib zerg at 1pm(US time)??

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up with either 7l9 cleric or 4l2 scout.

Can respec them to whatevers, atm cleric is 42 enh/33 rej and scout is PvEspecc'd 50 bow.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
then i really cant see why we should meet a 40-60 man hib zerg at 1pm(US time)??

ignore bloodomens comment its the biggest load of horseshit ive ever heard, infact i dont think iv seen a productive post from him in a while,

my sincerest apologies for having to cancel last saturday, had a few bits and bobs to get sorted in rl and contemplating stopping daoc atm!

but 40-60 mids is the biggest load of horse shit ive heard,

most ive taken into celestius as a bg is 32 on hib,
mids tend to take 30-40 too id say but theres a very easy and stupidly lame way of doing, grab a stealther get him inside wait til draco is 50% go in wipe them and kill the mob, then go outside until draco spawns again and do the same, only way of doing with less numbers unless ofc you're much higher rr and better organised.

take it from some that lead 15+ draco kills in a week ^^

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
ignore bloodomens comment its the biggest load of horseshit ive ever heard, infact i dont think iv seen a productive post from him in a while,

my sincerest apologies for having to cancel last saturday, had a few bits and bobs to get sorted in rl and contemplating stopping daoc atm!

but 40-60 mids is the biggest load of horse shit ive heard,

most ive taken into celestius as a bg is 32 on hib,
mids tend to take 30-40 too id say but theres a very easy and stupidly lame way of doing, grab a stealther get him inside wait til draco is 50% go in wipe them and kill the mob, then go outside until draco spawns again and do the same, only way of doing with less numbers unless ofc you're much higher rr and better organised.

take it from some that lead 15+ draco kills in a week ^^

IRL always comes first :)

besides, only once have i seen over 40 mids in ML10, and that was a saturday, US primetime.

so i can see how mids/hibs would, or even should bring 40-60 ppl at 1 PM, on a workday :D

mikke

Can't get enough of FH

There was a ml raid instead of the one Ceixah was going to run, at like 13.00 EU time, and that is like 5 in the morning US time.. And we got raped by 3 fg of mids :(

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
There was a ml raid instead of the one Ceixah was going to run, at like 13.00 EU time, and that is like 5 in the morning US time.. And we got raped by 3 fg of mids :(

Unlucky! :)

To get ml10 for yourself, u have to be lucky to find the right Hours. wich we hopefully will!.

Last night my ml10 BG had ml10 to ourselfs for over 2 hours, before the pro lootjackers logged in :D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
So far so good!

GRP 1:

Scout:
Cleric: Zede-y?
Cleric: Lighthealer-y?
Tic: (Minstrel) Name?
Arms:
Wiz: Roleplay-y1
Wiz: Paalea-y?
Wiz:

GRP 2:

Scout: Archorz-y10
Cleric: Xzoltan-y10
Cleric: Caladwen-y3 spec?
Tic:
Tic:
Sorc: Me
Wiz: Theodon-y?
Wiz: Infernalchaos-y?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Greater Focal Myth's Would obviously be nice, So if you by any chance got one, bring it with you :)

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
i can come if needed

tic = dexic-ywain4

rr5+ aom3 pd3 + a few augs nice temp ml10 (fop) cl10 heals good dmg good 50/50 caster greater power myth,

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Hey buddy, I will actually have to cancel on this one, I forgot I had plans this friday :)

Anei

Fledgling Freddie
Hiyas,

Would love to join on my scout, name Aneisan-ywain3, Bow 50, Shield 42, 6L1 ml10, cl10, FE 3 MoS 5 IP 1 aug dex 3. Can respec if needed.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom