(ALB) Lame Train made an Alliance

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
As our guild now got enough members, we decided to make our own alliance on albion since most of the alliances on albion are just zergfest allies.

Made an ally with Genedriel from Na Fianna Severance, so if any other guilds on this ywain cluster wants a alliance to make 8v8 insted of zergfest ally.

Well then throw me a pm here on FH :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Ty for adding some music to this thread !

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Now get youre own vent, so that you dont have to steal ours!! :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
NFD on alb is could use an /as, but if I'm honest is barely active there. It would be nice to have one and get pugs when we are over there although. Wouldn't mind to join one if not hogging a spot an active guild would take.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
We just joined Blood of the Phoenix alliance...

Figured there was an non zergy ally with euros in aswell:

Synergy
Dragon Knights EU

Genedril

Part of the furniture
NFD on alb is could use an /as, but if I'm honest is barely active there. It would be nice to have one and get pugs when we are over there although. Wouldn't mind to join one if not hogging a spot an active guild would take.

Pfft you should be in the guild that was set up 77 years ago over there ;)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Pfft you should be in the guild that was set up 77 years ago over there ;)

Well in the remade 'NFD' me and Pen did after xfering some alb toons. Wouldn't mind playing my wizzie in PuGs sometime, well the priority after dinging rr12, getting rr10 on the ani, playing a tank to some decent rr, templating BB for PuGs, play avalon xfered toons (when it happens), etc...

BTW you active atm? What you playing?

I'll log on alb sometime soon and find out situaion with /as.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Well in the remade 'NFD' me and Pen did after xfering some alb toons. Wouldn't mind playing my wizzie in PuGs sometime, well the priority after dinging rr12, getting rr10 on the ani, playing a tank to some decent rr, templating BB for PuGs, play avalon xfered toons (when it happens), etc...

BTW you active atm? What you playing?

I'll log on alb sometime soon and find out situaion with /as.

I'm still there. Alliance collapsed after a day so I'm back to filling in for the RoC lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom