Alb Gank Groups

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
if they were simply folowing you, i apologise
but the 4 of them were there every fight.

As for Phake i found it better to ignore him till he actually made a point worth reading, hopefully he will go away.

Anyhow ill see you tonight on the field :p
I think AD got just as frustrated (if not even more) about the adds than you did. Seeing your group is free rps, they missed out on quite alot cause of the adds :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
Its when theres 2fg of reasonable rr people running together that is irritating as we havent a chance of winning at all.
Be reasonable, engage brain. Any RvR group like AD, DH, Groove or whatever will do their outmost to not get adds because, here's a surprise, they prefer FGvsFG fights just as much as you do! However, the current keep situation on Excalibur is not exactly beneficial for getting undisturbed fights. Is that so hard to understand? :rolleyes:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
heavy caster groups are very hard to beat atm with 3 relics.

Yeah unless you got a BL in which case they are mostly dead before they cast :) Not give relics for 20% less interupts :p

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ekydus said:
Hah I remember that fight. I PA'd you and thought "fuck this!" so I just vanished. Could tell it annoyed you from the rude spam and the cheap kill later when I was sat down being a good boy.
I make no presumptions my Infiltrator is good, especially when I can't even afford a template for him. :/

Had a nice duel with you later that night. Shame I lagged to buggery though because it came down to last-hit-wins heh, you're one bloody tough Ranger.

Edit: Seems I make a good first impression? :fluffle:

I lagged in that duel also, we started and at around 5am every morning my ISP lags me to hell, when the red con dissapeared i was on 50% hp and you whacking at me, things didn't look good but pulled it around.

But the 3 shotting your inf sat down with side stun chain made up for the running to beno, anyhows nice to see another on our side :)

Pm me in game or ask a member of my guild for me if you need any help with stuff.

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
I lagged in that duel also, we started and at around 5am every morning my ISP lags me to hell, when the red con dissapeared i was on 50% hp and you whacking at me, things didn't look good but pulled it around.

But the 3 shotting your inf sat down with side stun chain made up for the running to beno, anyhows nice to see another on our side :)

Pm me in game or ask a member of my guild for me if you need any help with stuff.
Yeah, the only reason I didn't hang around when I PA'd you was because there was a RR8 and RR7 NS hanging around, I'm sure you saw them. :)
Nerf IP in that duel by the way, think you were the only person I didn't beat that night. :(
Shouldn't need help with anything unless you can increase drop rates! ;o
Damn Blackened Wrap refuses to drop, last item I need... then it's level to 50 and get all artifacts to level 10.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ekydus said:
Yeah, the only reason I didn't hang around when I PA'd you was because there was a RR8 and RR7 NS hanging around, I'm sure you saw them. :)
Nerf IP in that duel by the way, think you were the only person I didn't beat that night. :(
Shouldn't need help with anything unless you can increase drop rates! ;o
Damn Blackened Wrap refuses to drop, last item I need... then it's level to 50 and get all artifacts to level 10.

Well i have to farm an immolated ring on my menta this week at some point for my chanters template, your welcome to come along and help, you can have the bracer if it drops.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
I think AD got just as frustrated (if not even more) about the adds than you did. Seeing your group is free rps, they missed out on quite alot cause of the adds :(

you can be so rude mistermoik :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This is a thread regarding (and I quote) "alb gank groups", can the stealthers take their fight commentary elsewhere? ;)

xorland

Banned
Belomar said:
This is a thread regarding (and I quote) "alb gank groups", can the stealthers take their fight commentary elsewhere? ;)

Fyi Jesmin and Aashild run an "Alb(Stealther) Gank Group" however shit it is, this allowing stealthers the passage of speech uc?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Yesterday my grp was fighting that gol grp and i saw ad inc already so i thought like, great here we go, 2 high rr alb grps on our butt..

but nope, the ran past us and did nothing!

good ad! ;)

bult

Loyal Freddie
Calo said:
Yesterday my grp was fighting that gol grp and i saw ad inc already so i thought like, great here we go, 2 high rr alb grps on our butt..

but nope, the ran past us and did nothing!

good ad! ;)

Not nice slapping me like that after i grappled u with friar m8 ;< Annoying wasting that zephyr? ;P

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Yeah unless you got a BL in which case they are mostly dead before they cast :) Not give relics for 20% less interupts :p

Actually.. we managed to do rather well several days with the lifetap group of d00m. With low 2 rr's ( rr4 and 3) both non ml'ed and 1 non toad :p

till we ran into 3 BL groups :( thats where we got fecked over. think it was random group of grv and np and some others.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
every alb "fg" we met was accompanied by another fg bar AD who seemed to be running 12-14 people, adds who were following them about or not.
3 hrs on we gave up and logged in resignation it was a shit night for rvr
Edit: we went nowhere near bridges or keeps

you werent???, I could have sworn it was your twoll and your group running around Crim T4 when we tried to get port to Crim last night. ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Baldrian said:
you werent???, I could have sworn it was your twoll and your group running around Crim T4 when we tried to get port to Crim last night. ;)
we were on suicide run, saw you decided to have a pop
admitedly you were fewer than we expected but we thought there were more inside since doors were down :)

Lethul said:
no offence Chronic, but _moik tells the truth

http://farek.no-ip.org/chronictank.avi

oh, and moik played with us 2 nights now. you can ask him how easy it is to get pure fg fights as an alb group atm. :(
point taken, btw you made me cry irl by running cata, soddin carebear mode!

p.s you use fraps to record vids?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
no offence Chronic, but _moik tells the truth

http://farek.no-ip.org/chronictank.avi

oh, and moik played with us 2 nights now. you can ask him how easy it is to get pure fg fights as an alb group atm. :(

pug vs ad ? :)

we lasted abit more tho, same spot aswell... and nerf adds at hill fight, i thought we had you guys there for sure :p

+ cant you be pink or purple again? farek looks like some DF pala t_t

gamecam iirc chron.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dorin said:

we lasted abit more tho, same spot aswell... and nerf adds at hill fight, i thought we had you guys there for sure :p

gamecam iirc chron.

i dont know if its a pug or some random guild, point is chronictank is in it :)

personally i think our dyes rock, and how you can call superman a df paladin is unbelivable :)

its tv-out,virtualdub not gamecam, and that wasnt really what he said either ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
gamecam vid quality sucks compared to that, thats why i asked :p
was a pick-up grp :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
bult said:
Not nice slapping me like that after i grappled u with friar m8 ;< Annoying wasting that zephyr? ;P

lol yea u owned me good there, i thought like haha im gonna zephyr him away!
but nooo, u had to grapple me so i wasted zephyr :(

so yea, u deserved a slap :cheers:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:

gamecam iirc chron.

I frankly have NO IDEA how we could lose that fight... cause you had us for sure :p

I got an almost perfect mezz on your entire group and you somehow turned it around very nicely :(

EDIT: Oh and lethulm8 uses TV-Out to record... Grrrr osv... gifv :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom