Alb Gank Groups

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Are there any left who still run a fg?
geting rather bored of fighting hibs day in day out somewhere where AD arent zerging
You have 6 relics plz come back :(
never thought id miss Outlaw's grp :/

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
big soz m8 but we simply cant win w/o a zerg :<<<<

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
err, synergy, gol, ad, asylum, tt (?) were out lastnight.. never seen so many alb grps in ages. the last two i sometimes mix up :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
err, synergy, gol, ad, asylum, tt (?) were out lastnight.. never seen so many alb grps in ages. the last two i sometimes mix up :p
every alb "fg" we met was accompanied by another fg bar AD who seemed to be running 12-14 people, adds who were following them about or not.
3 hrs on we gave up and logged in resignation it was a shit night for rvr
Edit: we went nowhere near bridges or keeps

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
every alb "fg" we met was accompanied by another fg bar AD who seemed to be running 12-14 people, adds who were following them about or not.

thats so very, very unlikely :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
We're back baby! :D <insert shameless plug to visit our new forums in my signature>

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Are there any left who still run a fg?
geting rather bored of fighting hibs day in day out somewhere where AD arent zerging

No fun getting outskilled by our 2fgs?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
brittle guards count as extra people now AD best stop using them, ml9 pets too for that matter

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Fluid said:
brittle guards count as extra people now AD best stop using them, ml9 pets too for that matter
the 2 sorc caba and mincer who magically apeared every fight count as people last i checked

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
hehe .. phat .. AD doing the old GoL trick .. running 2 FGs .. diddnt even know they had the members to do so :p .. meeheheh ..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

Some days your the pidgeon, some days your the statue....

:m00:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Phake said:
hehe .. phat .. AD doing the old GoL trick .. running 2 FGs .. diddnt even know they had the members to do so :p .. meeheheh ..

were working on gol2 (codename Beta) :)

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
aye our rr3-6 grp of randoms was outskilled by 2fg
you must be so proud :clap:
More players = More skill .: You were outskilled. :D

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ekydus said:
More players = More skill .: You were outskilled. :D

Seeing the name of your inf i don't doubt for one second you believe that :D

Btw is your NS the same one who was grouped up with Draakje (adari) on friday in emain? hope not :(

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
well i cant say for sure .. though i dun think AD would run more than 8 tbh .. and if there somehow popped up some other random albs who looked like AD ppl ..coz ADs nicely composed color sceme for armors could almost be mistaken for a random groups color sense :p .. meeheehee .. :]. .anyways .. sometimes fighting highRR/skilled groups u think they are more coz they simply run over you so fast..... atlesat thats how i felt pree asylum sometimes :]

even so .. if they would be running more than 8 that dun mean something ..coz in albish .. we say FG about battlegroup cap ... mm mm .. :] haha .. cant help to think this shit is funneh :p .. wooho :]

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
bulle reloaded has been tryin to leave the bridges lately :)

We are roamin as fg only sure get adds sometime and add sometime :)

Seem to be doin fairly ok sometimes we fuck up somtimes we win

Quite an achievment for a somewhat heavy caster group

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Seeing the name of your inf i don't doubt for one second you believe that :D
Yeah, but your Ranger isn't exactly a pain killer either. :p

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ekydus said:
Yeah, but your Ranger isn't exactly a pain killer either. :p

Hard to kill 2+ targets at the same time solo at rr3 :( although its not impossible, im sure your group mate Infer will fill you in on that :fluffle:

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
hard to think and write in other languages than your own when laughing so hard :] ..

no hard feelings .. but i think that you "sket i det blåa skåpet".

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Btw is your NS the same one who was grouped up with Draakje (adari) on friday in emain? hope not :(
Yeah. :D He was only level 48 with half a Thidranki suit and a some artifacts active, so was laughing when I landed side stun on unsuspecting people. xD
He's level 49 now with SC, not long until he'll be fully kitted out and ready for RvR (unlike my Infiltrator :()
Can we be friends now? :mad:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ckiller said:

if they were simply folowing you, i apologise
but the 4 of them were there every fight.

As for Phake i found it better to ignore him till he actually made a point worth reading, hopefully he will go away.

Anyhow ill see you tonight on the field :p

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ekydus said:
Yeah. He was only level 48 with half a Thidranki suit and a some artifacts active, so was laughing when I landed side stun on unsuspecting people.
He's level 49 now with SC, not long until he'll be fully kitted out and ready for RvR (unlike my Infiltrator
Can we be friends now?

I got my revenge that time near beno bridge for you vanishing and running to beno when you and infer jumped me ;) lovely screenshot also :D

All is forgotten :fluffle: , my NS is almost ready also, just need a couple of scrolls and im done, i like my ranger but its too timer based for my liking.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
You forget that Chronictank is leeter than everyone else (however that happened) and thus gets to whine about adds 24x7! I want to touch him but I dare not ask!

Calo

Part of the furniture
Ckiller said:

heavy caster groups are very hard to beat atm with 3 relics.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
You forget that Chronictank is leeter than everyone else (however that happened) and thus gets to whine about adds 24x7! I want to touch him but I dare not ask!
hardly, i dont mind adds in general.
Its when theres 2fg of reasonable rr people running together that is irritating as we havent a chance of winning at all.
I run away from keeps zergs and bridges because i want fg rvr, is it so much to ask that the higher rr people who are inclined to run with a "zerg" (used very loosley) stay away from those who want fg fights?
cus tbh we purposfully stayed away from you (you being those who like to run together in that manner)
I respect the way you wana play and leave you to it, is it too much to ask the same in return?

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
I got my revenge that time near beno bridge for you vanishing and running to beno when you and infer jumped me ;) lovely screenshot also :D

All is forgotten :fluffle: , my NS is almost ready also, just need a couple of scrolls and im done, i like my ranger but its too timer based for my liking.
Hah I remember that fight. I PA'd you and thought "fuck this!" so I just vanished. Could tell it annoyed you from the rude spam and the cheap kill later when I was sat down being a good boy.
I make no presumptions my Infiltrator is good, especially when I can't even afford a template for him. :/

Had a nice duel with you later that night. Shame I lagged to buggery though because it came down to last-hit-wins heh, you're one bloody tough Ranger.

Edit: Seems I make a good first impression? :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom