Alb army in emain

O

old.Baralis

So just out of curiosity is any1 whos read this acctually gonna try and organise the alb army in emain?

S

Solarias--

Actually u have great messers...when iskander, veeshan etc go rvr we hardly stand a chance.....your roots also rock...thing is albion has way to many tanks and most of them are grey/green, level your sorcs,ice/wind spec theurgs (instead of PL earth theurgs who suck in RvR) and u will get better

:)

O

old.Zoyster

In my absence on Saturday night......who set up the cg ?

Well non other thatn the honourable...Outlaw. GJ..I hope u owned :)

O

old.Rook

Odysseus is right about organisation - a good organisation will win wars. Hmm, 3 healers? Use your scouts/infiltrators to distract em and take the force out and so on... there are a lot strategys, and.... solo RP farming for yourself isnt a strategy to win the war against enemy armys

O

old.Killtoons

Starting to hate this whinning threads

I think most of ppl should leard what classes can do and what they are good and bad at before start whinning like Filip...

Either with 50 lvl bolt a rm wins a wizard...

Nearsight - Bolt Bolt Nuke :p

Healers

Yes they uber in they're own way (the CC way) but they don't have ANY direct damage nor style lets see cleric

Insta mez
Cast stun
Cast DD
BUFF Spec (healer only have BASIC buffs)

What was the other class u mentioned rangers?

Scouts have shield spec stop whinning

Infilrators

lvl 50 thrust style is uber and 2.5 instead 2.2 will make the difference

Sorcerers

Well here at least u have a point albion defenetly need sorcerers cuz the only good one that i know to play with an army is Kayla
Veeshan might be good but she's solo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom