Alb alliance in HW

C

Cush

Just that 2fg and 2fg can be 2 very different things. Even been able to kill 5fg with 1fg. Took about 10 sec to kill em all aswell since it was 5fg greycons standing at fins in a huddle and we had 2 sm's with us :)

S

stunned

Originally posted by zapzap
Maybe time for severence to try beat 2 fg BO if u think a rvr group should be able to beat 2fg rvr groups ?

Untill mythic realise how their own game works, we are busy trying to beat 1 savage group.

T

tanq

Maybe time for severence to try beat 2 fg BO if u think a rvr group should be able to beat 2fg rvr groups ?
( said BO sence probelly only mid rvr guild that can make 2fg

Zapsi

Hmm that is exactly how it’s like for us to run in Emain.
You might be running in different guild groups, but you can be sure that if we venture into emain doing prime time, and run into 1fg mids we will have add sec later. Be it BO, Warders, MM, Dogma, SU etc.

Let me just add that I don’t blame any of the above guilds, as I know they try to run as 1fg. It’s just what happens due to the large number of mid grps running in Emain.

Instead of posting here about it, we tend to just move zones. Maybe we should start posting here when it happens tho, but I guess that will end up being considered spam;).

Originally posted by Qte Eth
i was just refering that it was first time i saw severence in last 2 weeks and it was a 2fg zerg.in hw.

Usually we have 1fg Sev running in both HW(at least we try to get trough hmg) and Odins, so I guess that just shows how stuck you guys are in Emain.
I suggest you move zones a bit more like Warders, SU and Dogma seem to do.
We have absolutely nothing against getting killed by better grps, fg vs fg. But 9 out of 10 times it will not be fg vs fg for us in emain, so you will not find us there much.

G

Glyph_mid

Over the last 2 weeks ive seen 2fgs Severence as well, even in Emain at amg one day, with a buckloads of other hibs.

And you stating that MM cant kill 2fg hibs, well I think Qteeth answered that, its damn hard to beat 2 RVR-guild groups, because they a) usually have a hint of what they are doing and facing b) they have a group setup c) Baod was up d) or an exception of being Angels of Darkness and still havent got a clue :p e) MM havent run a GG for..oh 4 months?

If you wonder who cleared hmg for the alb zerg, then you got the answer, MM did, but this was all random albs. Theres a big difference between random rr1-7 albs and 2 fg GG with rr4+

P

polkadot

( said BO sence probelly only mid rvr guild that can make 2fg

Zapsi

OK...

Name the time and the place and, as long as you all promise to sit down AND go AFK for about 10 minutes when we're inc we MAY just be able to pull it off (providing we get a good mezz in) ;)

On a side note knowing that MM, BO or Warders were running in the same zone as us used to force us all to prepare the /release macro in advance. Generally speaking it still does but we look forward to seeing how long we can last against you now and if we can send any of you to Valhalla before we die ;)

G

Glyph_mid

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Killed 2fg plenty of times with Dogma, just as a side-note :eek:
'

I think almost any guild have tbh, and its a very nice deed to do, but try beat up 2fg severance :)

P

Penitent

Originally posted by polkadot
On a side note knowing that MM, BO or Warders were running in the same zone as us used to force us all to prepare the /release macro in advance.

You forgot PE, SU, Savage C, Clan Chaos, Dogma, BaF.....

T

tanq

You know what the worst part is??…We actually ran 2fg Severance + 3 or 4fg other hibs last night also.
And took back all Hib keeps.

I’m sorry if we do a lot of keep taking and don’t live up to your normal rvr guild rp whoring standards :p.

P

polkadot

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Over the last 2 weeks ive seen 2fgs Severence as well, even in Emain at amg one day, with a buckloads of other hibs.

We do have 2fgs and sometimes they run together - it all depends on what intelligence we receive about enemy movements... Generally speaking it's for a specific purpose (i.e. clearing a MG, keep taking) but sometimes we do it just for a fun ;)

And you stating that MM cant kill 2fg hibs, well I think Qteeth answered that, its damn hard to beat 2 RVR-guild groups, because they a) usually have a hint of what they are doing and facing b) they have a group setup c) Baod was up d) or an exception of being Angels of Darkness and still havent got a clue :p e) MM havent run a GG for..oh 4 months?

Pip's comment was tongue in cheek... everyone knows MM can easily kill 2fgs+ of hibs - most of us have first hand experience of this.

If you wonder who cleared hmg for the alb zerg, then you got the answer, MM did, but this was all random albs. Theres a big difference between random rr1-7 albs and 2 fg GG with rr4+

Yup, there is a big difference, but it sure is fun taking on them Albs ;)

P

polkadot

Originally posted by Penitent
You forgot PE, SU, Savage C, Clan Chaos, Dogma, BaF.....

No no... not forgotten I'm just trying to blank them from my memory... it's all too painful ;)

F

farathorn_nexus

I´m happy that Severance is around. Not only do I think it´s nice to see more Hibs around, I also think they have become good in RvR which is great to see. Not to mention that they seems like nice people in general.

We´ve had several nice fights against them and I hope some more Hibs will follow their example because even though Hib is underpopulated they are not that severly underpopulated as some peolpe might want to describe it.

Personally I´m not blaming anyone for sometimes running 2fg or such I was just curious about if there were some new kind of larger scaled battles in HW since we´ve noticed larger movements there during the past time combined with seeing posts about such things like at the beginning of this thread. Like someone did post before in this thread I think that larger battles can be just as fun as fg vs fg as long as the forces are about the same so that the battle will last for a while and not ending with one side getting totally smashed within seconds.

Keep it up Severance and all other people or guilds that are out there to make the RvR-scene going!

C

Cush

'

I think almost any guild have tbh, and its a very nice deed to do, but try beat up 2fg severance :)

Been there done that but forgot to buy the T-shirt :(

A

Ardrias_Mid

Hmm... didnt notice when I sex0red her tho

+highjack (1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom