Alb alliance in HW

S

Scunner

nice fights u guys gave in HW thanks for making an otherwise dull night at start really fun.

:) hope to see u lot next time we venture up there.

Was a few allainces up their tonite.

G

Glyph_mid

I didnt mind the albs really, they are nice with some pbaoe from valle and miracle.

But meeting 2fg severence both with BAOD was abit to much.

But anyways, nice fights albs

F

farathorn_nexus

We had some very nice fights against Severance in HW several times before...often most as fg against their fg or sometimes 1-2fg of them. However, the past 1-2 weeks we have often tend to run into 2-3 fg Hibs running close to each other. Is it that HW has become more like large scale battlescene the past time or something?

P

Penitent

Originally posted by farathorn_nexus
We had some very nice fights against Severance in HW several times before...often most as fg against their fg or sometimes 1-2fg of them. However, the past 1-2 weeks we have often tend to run into 2-3 fg Hibs running close to each other. Is it that HW has become more like large scale battlescene the past time or something?

This is not something that Severance are now doing as a rule (run as 2fg's). We have done it the last two nights though because:

1) Monday night we had reports that emain was zerged by Albs, and the Mid big boys were out to play. We were bored of running as seperate fg's in HW and Odins with no-one around, so we went to emain as 2fg's (which I might add we were invited and encouraged to do on these very boards, to give strong Mid fg's some decent competition)

2) Tuesday night we wanted to take a keep so went to HW as 2fg's, couldnt get past the 5-6fg's that were at hmg, so waited for a while then went back later (Thanks for the fun at Renaris last night Albs).

You can be assured that over the next few nights we will be running as seperate fg's in our usual places, unless we have other reason to do so. It's about time we returned the favour of giving out some video footage with us winning for a change.

We do miss our 1fg fights with SU though, but haven't really seen you around for a while properly. By the way, do SU have a "RvR Group in training"? We havent seen the "real" SU for ages, but instead a lower RR group.

Where are Savage Conclave these days?

And as for both our groups having BAOD, I will speak to the Enchanters involved and ask them to respec out of it ASAP as it is upsetting people ;)

Pip.

T

tanq

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
I didnt mind the albs really, they are nice with some pbaoe from valle and miracle.

But meeting 2fg severence both with BAOD was abit to much.

But anyways, nice fights albs

Sorry about that mate but it was actually our keep take night, and we was on our way to Renaris. Which you might have noticed we took a while after we had run into you guys.

BTW our grp don't have BAOD, unless we run with our other chanter instead of our Eld, which we did not do last night.

O

old.Zarff

Many Savage Conclave moved to Dogma, which you've might have seen in HW, white/blue emblem with a star on.

G

Glyph_mid

Ye, Savage Conclave rvr ppl moved guilds, I as one of them

S

Scunner

In defence of the hibs they had taken bold several times last night so i imagine it was keep take forces in HW. Also quitea few groups of alb guilds were in HW after retakes and as soon as enemies were reported they added to help etc.

Hibs would know albs were about retaking and therefore need the 2Fg+ to run in.

Least in my experience of HW so far severance have always given fair fights and been decent enemies. Thats just my 2 cents though.

C

Cami

Originally posted by Scunner
Least in my experience of HW so far severance have always given fair fights and been decent enemies. Thats just my 2 cents though.

Ditto :)

P

polkadot

Originally posted by Scunner
nice fights u guys gave in HW thanks for making an otherwise dull night at start really fun.

:) hope to see u lot next time we venture up there.

Was a few allainces up their tonite.

Yeah you caught us on our way to Renaris... sorry about that :p

F

farathorn_nexus

Originally posted by Penitent
We do miss our 1fg fights with SU though, but haven't really seen you around for a while properly. By the way, do SU have a "RvR Group in training"? We havent seen the "real" SU for ages, but instead a lower RR group.

Nice to hear that Pipster!. My previous post was not in any way to blame you for running 2-3fg. I just wondered about if you had something new going since we have got killed several times in HW running into lots of Hibs recently. I hope we´ll meet up in HW soon again with the fg. :)

And about SU RvR-group.. The thing is that SU don´t have any regular RvR-groups or such. We just gather some different people for each time (even though some people tend to play more togheter), and sometimes our groups are made of higher RR people and other times lower, depending on which guys that are available and up for some RvR at the time. Also, SU don´t have any optimized groups as in for example 3 healers, 1 shammy, 3 Savages + any random of choice char.

You are more likely to encounter a SU group containing such as 2-3 healers, 1 shammy and 1-2 RM and 2-4 Warrior/Savage/Hunter/Thane/SB/Berserk/Skald for melee. Anyway, I hope we´ll meet you guys again soon since we really had great fights, And now with you having Baod and are getting higher RR maybe we´ll have to depend on luck to win :)

P

polkadot

You are more likely to encounter a SU group containing such as 2-3 healers, 1 shammy and 1-2 RM and 2-4 Warrior/Savage/Hunter/Thane/SB/Berserk/Skald for melee. Anyway, I hope we´ll meet you guys again soon since we really had great fights, And now with you having Baod and are getting higher RR maybe we´ll have to depend on luck to win :)

I look forward to it also... but leave Drfrau at home he hurts :p

L

lannovar

From what I have been seeing, HW is starting to become popular for large pitched battles. I think this is more fun as it kind of neutralises the threat of being ganked by overpowered grps (from whatever realm). People can last longer and thus enjoy it more.

People will say it takes less skill, maybe, maybe not. 1v1 grps are often won on who gets the mez off 1st and then just /stick /assist. Big confrontations can go back and forth and even the lowliest person can make a difference.

Just my opinion and maybe just my prefered type of cnfrontation, people are of course entitled to disagree.

Gifv more wars!!! imo :)

B

Bebopbo

did someone mention BAoD :D so it does work! does my MoC work too :eek:

nice battle guys :)

F

Falcon

tbh the above post sounds like the cries of someone who got owned.

Hmm, now where have I heard that before?

Q

Qte Eth

above post sounds like someone is jealous noob

and my post only sounds like we got zerged

S

Shabs

Pip.

Hiya Pipster, look out for the 2shade cloak, blue and grey with 8point star :)

S

stunned

I agree, You should be jelous about savage groups. Nerf easy mode QQ.

P

Penitent

Originally posted by Qte Eth
nice zerg severence:)

Think we've answered this one already - we were 2fg's on the way to Renaris and accidentally trampled all over you and your midget friends on the way, who didnt even put up much of a fight tbh.

Gone are MM's glory days when you could wipe out 2fg's I guess ;)

M

Mikal

in case you missed me, I was the lone Savage Conclave guy running with MM that night. The one that recorded that movie with SC vs Severance :)

Q

Qte Eth

Gone are MM's glory days when you could wipe out 2fg's I guess ;)

that coming from a gm(co) of rvr guild sounds at least fun

i was just refering that it was first time i saw severence in last 2 weeks and it was a 2fg zerg.in hw.

Z

zapzap

Maybe time for severence to try beat 2 fg BO if u think a rvr group should be able to beat 2fg rvr groups ?
( said BO sence probelly only mid rvr guild that can make 2fg

Zapsi

H

haarewin

but, they have like 6 savages, and 6 healers between them. may as well sit down if you see that coming at you :/

A

Ardrias_Mid

Killed 2fg plenty of times with Dogma, just as a side-note :eek:

P

Penitent

Originally posted by zapzap
Maybe time for severence to try beat 2 fg BO if u think a rvr group should be able to beat 2fg rvr groups ?
( said BO sence probelly only mid rvr guild that can make 2fg

Zapsi

Hmm, think you've misinterpreted my comment.

All I was saying was that before Severance even started, MM could easily wipe 2fg's Hibs with no problem and even put out videos of themselves doing so (their glory days).

MM bumps into Severance while we were on the way to a keep take (which has been said about 6 times now) and they get trampled on. Qte cried zerg.

My comment was in recognition of the fact that at one time MM used to wipe the floor with 2fg's Hibs, now Qte cries zerg when the same thing happens. I was making a joke to the fact that it is interesting how times change (hence my wink at the end of the sentence).

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that in no way do Severance consider themselves an uber Guild who could wipe out 2fg's of anyone, let alone another RvR Guild. We are still on a learning curve and have many more fights to win and lose before we could be seen as respectable opponents with the higher RRing Guilds on Alb and Mid. Our group would still phear a 1 on 1 encounter with BO as you have been playing a long time and are a good RvR Guild, and WE respect that.

I would hope that YOU respect the fact that some of us are actually trying to keep RvR alive in Hib at the moment, and hope you don't take my joke comments as a personal attack or a "laying down of the gauntlets" in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom