@ Alantis Tablet Farmers

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
Come one guy's after you have done atlantis tablet take the time to kill the guardian of atlantis to. It takes one full power bar on my summ sm to kill those.
Stop bugging the encounter i alway's have to kill them and then wait for repop of chests just to find out you have done him again and let the gaurd alive again.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
and u need encounter or art? guess no, u farm it for cash so why someone has to care?

serve urself.

Kais

Banned
mightybunny said:
Come one guy's after you have done atlantis tablet take the time to kill the guardian of atlantis to. It takes one full power bar on my summ sm to kill those.
Stop bugging the encounter i alway's have to kill them and then wait for repop of chests just to find out you have done him again and let the gaurd alive again.

do you mean the ones that pop while you kill the main guardian?, if so aggro them to one toon and sui on chests until the real one pops thus causing the ones from the previous attempt to despawn. If you mean people leaving them up after doing the enc just look for the chests, thats what indicates the enc is up. We farmed a number of these a while back and every time we went to do the enc the mobs from the previous enc were still up, the first few times we killed them, but since no one else does why bother?

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
we needed arti but we have it now anyway.
And no it are the gaurdians that pop when you are killing the main mob

majik

Banned
mightybunny said:

Opening the chest despawns the guardians that pop to heal it. So there is no need to kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom