Airport question

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I am going to Australia on Friday and I have noticed something odd.

London to Kuala Lumpur I have a boarding pass.
Kuala Lumpur to Australia This is not a boarding pass. Unless verified at our document check counter.
This is not a boarding pass: Kindly proceed to the Document Check Counter for document verification

Australia to Kuala Lumpur I have a boarding pass.
Kuala Lumpur I have a boarding pass.

How comes I do not have a boarding pass from Kuala Lumpur to Australia? Is it because I must have to go to this document check counter where they probably check I have a visa for Australia?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'd like to help, but I can't.

Im not a fucking pilot.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Why are you going to Australia Bahu? Why? WHY?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just go to the check-in or transfer desk and sort it there. So long as you have your ticket and necessary documentation, you'll be fine.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Going to see one of my friends there. He emmigrated a few years back

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
aka he was convicted of murder and was sent away

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I doubt its to check your visa as ETAs are checked online at your arrival airport. Are you changing airline?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I doubt its to check your visa as ETAs are checked online at your arrival airport. Are you changing airline?

Nope. There is a section on the (kuala lumpur to aus) sheet which has to be stamped so I 'assumed' this was why there was no boarding pass. Kinda like they want you to know you have to get it all signed as opposed to yet another boarding pass?

Will try their shitty live chat (you are a million in the queue) tomorrow.

Nate

FH is my second home
I had a qantas flight with a stopover in hong kong to melbourne, it was one plane that took me all the way and I didn't need 2 boarding passes to get on, just the one since it was the same plane and I was in the same seat iirc.

My boarding pass shown London - Melbourne.

Who are you flying with?

Nate

FH is my second home
I had a qantas flight with a stopover in hong kong to melbourne, it was one plane that took me all the way and I didn't need 2 boarding passes to get on, just the one since it was the same plane and I was in the same seat iirc.

Who are you flying with?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
They need to check you have enough points to get in the country, commit a few burglaries and you should be ok.

Bahumat

FH is my second home

Who are you flying with?

Air Asia. I have two flight numbers, maybe it's the same plane but with different flight numbers for the two flights?

When I did the web check in there was no boarding pass sheet from kuala lumpur to australia, just this sheet you (from the look of it) have to get stamped.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I am going to Australia on Friday and I have noticed something odd.

London to Kuala Lumpur I have a boarding pass.
Kuala Lumpur to Australia This is not a boarding pass. Unless verified at our document check counter.
This is not a boarding pass: Kindly proceed to the Document Check Counter for document verification

Australia to Kuala Lumpur I have a boarding pass.
Kuala Lumpur I have a boarding pass.

How comes I do not have a boarding pass from Kuala Lumpur to Australia? Is it because I must have to go to this document check counter where they probably check I have a visa for Australia?

its quite common, youll get the boarding pass in Kuala Lumpur - you should try and get a few days in Kuala Lumpur or Malaysia tbh.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah I was going to, but I did not have enough time left from my work holiday. Thanks for the help Huntingtons :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you're going to languish in some Malay prison sharing a cell with 300 other people. ORRRR it means something I don't know. I had the same in Singapore. Had to recheck in, that was all. Though a tiny, smiling hello-kitty in a uniform made off with my passport for about 40 minutes, which kinda freaked me out slightly until she brought it back:(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol I will ask her for her panties as collateral.

Nate

FH is my second home
On the subject of Malaysia. Did you know if you're from Israel you can't go to Malaysia now?

That's you fucked Boohoo :(

you're going to languish in some Malay prison sharing a cell with 300 other people. ORRRR it means something I don't know. I had the same in Singapore. Had to recheck in, that was all. Though a tiny, smiling hello-kitty in a uniform made off with my passport for about 40 minutes, which kinda freaked me out slightly until she brought it back:(

She probably thought it was worth something, then realised you're Dutch :D

HAHAHA!!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
half Dutch, and I have a UK passport I'll have you know :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom