Air Theurgist RA's

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
My Theurgist just hit level 50 and is currently trawling through TOA (at a very, veeeerrry sloooowww pace) and I was wondering what RA's I should give him.

Spec is 46 Air, 25 Ice, 13 Earth.

Since I've played a wizard all my life I'll probably tend to use air nukes quite a lot after the pet spam, but at the same time I need to be warey that it is imperative that I'm able to bring all the utility of my class to bear in a fight, and not just blow things up :p

I'm thinking MCL2, Purge2 should be my first RA's, then followed by a slew of DMG ra's (MoM, WP, aug acuity) and aug dexterity rising at approaximately the same pace as each other so I get the most out of my Realm Skill Points. BTW, I'm usingTartaros so hopefully with two MCL2 level power heals I'll be able to send out quite a lot of pets... or can you never have enough power heal RA's as a Theurg?

On the same note, does the RA Ethereal Bond give you xx amount of power points per level, or are the numbers listed on RA web sites a percentage of your total power pool that you gain?

Thanks for any advice.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
run with jacinas+tartaros, and powerpots.. dont bother wasting rps on mcl imo!

and you nuke like a bitch, so get WP and maybe a couple of lvls of mof (as spec nuke is lvl 45)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I think you're right about the RAs Gelid. The difference I've noted between my wiz and theurg is that my theurg DOES need a power-regen RA like MCL or RP. This is of course since the pets cost a certain % of your power pool.

On Keane I have both Jacinas and Traldors for maximum Arcane Siphon and decent power pool. I still run out of power quicker than a spreadwhore with the finger glued to healbutton.

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Just be aware that once you have spammed pets and are oom, you have to wait till the pets die before you can use MCL.
Having live, fighting pets means you are in combat, and you have to be out of combat for 10 seconds to use MCL.

Martok

Part of the furniture
witch is why most get WP + AA, all helps add to the power pool + regen powen in combat.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Deepflame said:
Veil Recovery 5!

Imo, the best ra of all;

Adrenaline Rush. Active. Doubles the base melee damage for 20 seconds. RUT of 15/10/5 minutes at L1/2/3.

Now you could almost hit for double figures!

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Imo, the best ra of all;

Adrenaline Rush. Active. Doubles the base melee damage for 20 seconds. RUT of 15/10/5 minutes at L1/2/3.

Now you could almost hit for double figures!
Hmmm... Adrenaline Rush! ;o
Almost as great as Snapshot! But that doesn't count as it's a RR5.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom