Aion: Looking for an account

eksdee

FH is my second home
Posting on behalf of a friend who is looking to acquire a new Aion account due to problems with his current one (long story). He's looking for a decently geared - doesn't need to be amazing, 30e set level is fine, better is desirable - ELYOS Sorc or Ranger, but would also consider a Glad.

Monetary renumeration by your preferred method offered. I've gamed with the guy for something like 4 or 5 years now and he's very well known in the DAoC community (German servers mostly).

PM me if you have something or know someone and I'll pass you his e-mail address or drop by our irc channel #crowdcontrol (quakenet) and drop one of us a pm: Satori|Jiro (him), miri or miri\work (me). We both work during the day so may not be on irc during that time, though I often am.

Ty!

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Wts cleric lvl 20 !!! 500 Euros only for you Miriz !!!

Anyhow dont worry eksdee wont scam you !! Although i believe you ask an account for free ? or he is willing to pay for it ? I just cant understand with my crap English !! Anyhow at least i guarantee that he wont scam you if it's the later case.

P.S Can i get my reward for advertising you now ?
P.S2 Is the game at a good state right now ? I was thinking of playing as i said the other day, but you havent renewed back then! Give PvPz info !

eksdee

FH is my second home
The game is what you make of it, but in my opinion it has the best gameplay of any MMO until GW2 comes out.

And no, I'm not asking for free:
Monetary renumeration by your preferred method offered.

The leveling at least is a lot easier. I have been playing a week and my new char is level41 after about 5-6 days of actually playing, while working etc during the day too.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Oh also, I spelt 'remuneration' wrong because I'm dumb.

eksdee

FH is my second home
We sorted this without having to resort to such arcane dealings in the end. Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom