Aion Future Vision Video

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
you still playing then eca? vid looks amazing but i just got tired with the tiny linear gameworld/epic grind in the end...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
7:50 and on was slightly interesting.
but i guess those things are nothing the players can summon :)

might give the game another go when that patch/expansion release.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
looks nice been waiting for someone to do housing in an mmo that was real housing and not just multiple instanced rooms like eq2 since daoc

ECA

I am a FH squatter
you still playing then eca? vid looks amazing but i just got tired with the tiny linear gameworld/epic grind in the end...

Yeah I'm at 50 and having a blast, it's all about how you approach it, zerging to max level isnt the way to go.

Setup rifting groups with kisks in enemy faction territory, do the enemy faction instances, dredgion is great fun with a good team, the fort battles are getting more fun as more legions are making artifact plays and counter wiping each other.

I'd rather be 40 right now than 50 so I could get AP from a wider range of people and do more rifting.

It's taking a bit of time for the PVP ecossytem to get there as more people get 40+ but it's going to develop rather than be there instantly.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Wow...thats pretty damn impressive.

Anyone know if/when this is all happening?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
probably safe to say that it will happen.

when however is anyones guess.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Moriath: Check out the upcoming of Mortal Online. They got some crazy housing going, and proper graphics aswell.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
You use a bot ECA or just dump a shit load of hours in to the game the past few weeks?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You use a bot ECA or just dump a shit load of hours in to the game the past few weeks?

Grinded pretty hardcore to 40, then just ran steel rake/draupnir and did very little grinding on the way to 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom