Aimbot back in thid

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
No dressed up as a LA sb. Soz for al the emoticon spamming up front ;p...... She loves the alb zerg tbh, more to kill ;).

Needless to say she is capped and buffed...
cu u all there.

PS wont kill any non attacking hib /hug /surrender
PS Wesker try to act more like an infil instead of zerging along unstealthed..../laugh
PS Nubbin great fights there... Soz i really needed the help of Lava to keel u( luri NS )... /salute

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I've faught you a few times (i believe i'm 1 - 0 up tho :p)
every time zerg interfeared (mid and alb)

Looking forward to meeting you again if you travel without 2 Tag alongs.

Jadey 24 Inf (200 str) (PA cap 520)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
you pwned me once and 10 mins ago we fought 1vs1 without zerg i was on 1 hp o_O... very very close.. + had a nice crit to finish it...
Hope to see u soonish again!
BTW i play solo as i want to fully enjoy my this experience :p. never grped or in /cg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
im looking forward to meeting an infil without 2 tag alongs tbh :p

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Aimbot.JPG

I thought at first, when i seen you /beckon you where a hunter! but then you popped on my, PA'd me down to 40% HP...Damn your one of the best SB's i've had a fight with yet, hopefully we'll meet later on in life ! ;) P.S was a really nice fight :)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Blondy said:
Aimbot.JPG

I thought at first, when i seen you /beckon you where a hunter! but then you popped on my, PA'd me down to 40% HP...Damn your one of the best SB's i've had a fight with yet, hopefully we'll meet later on in life ! ;) P.S was a really nice fight :)

Was a great fight indd... hope to meet up again!!! Ur the 1st necro i died to tbh... pulled soem great moves ;)

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Pleasure killing you mate :D
Bad thing was that made me think i was going to lost was, PA me to 40% hp then PROC! i thought nurf this women is uber irl :flame: :cheers:

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
I've faught you a few times (i believe i'm 1 - 0 up tho :p)
every time zerg interfeared (mid and alb)

Looking forward to meeting you again if you travel without 2 Tag alongs.

Jadey 24 Inf (200 str) (PA cap 520)

ur 2-1 ahead now! Great fight there!! Maybe we can meet somewhere and take each other on unstealthed! hope for that soonish Jadey...
Shooting a thid movie aswell, featuring many 1 shots some good fights and lots of other ownage.... As i am allways solo and get pissed when ppl add to a good fight i get outnumbered a lot well i think that goes for every mid in thid tbh... even teh zerglings :p....

The only thing thats bothering me are teh adds... nn for now

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
yeah very good fight, close and even matched
Really am thinking about more stealth if i reroll :) seems you could see me for miles

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for the /slap I gave you earlier, but I always do that after I fight buffed sb's (and not often as buffed sb's tend to kill me more often than not :) Was a close fight. Still a bit miffed that you outdamaged me generally with both enervating and disease dropped on you but I guess thats to be expected with buffs. At least I have some relics to help my side :)

Try not to spam through me in future if possible as it's a bit cheesy to miss styles due to you being out of view but in this case, it didn't make much of a difference at least here... Here's to more good fights in the future... and I don't care if you are buffed and I'm not.. means I have to crit open against you to beat you but I enjoy the added challenge :p

Xanthara - 24 inf

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
Gorryk said:
Try not to spam through me in future if possible as it's a bit cheesy to miss styles due to you being out of view

Xanthara - 24 inf

/face works wonders to stop that :p

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
It doesn't work that well though ;) Especially not in laggy situations such as on my modem :) I do stick but still seem to miss about 2 styles a fight when people run through me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom