Ahh yes, the time has come..

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Well with rl kicking in! (wtf) and other reasons you may have noticed I havnt been playing ect. I just want to say goodbye to everyone that ive come across over the last couple years, /bow to all the middies hibbies and rl molesters that ive had the honor to fight. This game has had LOADS of goodtimes, moving through cadre, to synergy, to first cohort, then quitting all of them! I thank all the players who have made this game fun for me, i plan on joining air force(here in states, AND NO FLAME ON BUSH.:0. Its for free college) I would name some people id like to thank for some fun times but eggy's ego and everyone else's is already to big. Thanks to the fgs who ran alot of times that gave me the pleasure. And remember its just a game, people like jarvio ect need to find someone irl!. Well thanks alot guys /yeehaw, this cowboy is on the road again.

/kyle, Cowboi

rure

Fledgling Freddie

But when all the boys rode into camp
We knew that's what counts

Nooooooo fellow cowboy and my country music menthor! Dont leave me here with all these non-cowboys :(

We ride and never worry about the fall
I guess that’s just the cowboy in us all

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
and found a few piccies that ive had that you can laugh at! or flame
templar0hz.jpg

santa7dc.jpg

and last one i found, was an irc war with moik :(
moikisgay5bs.jpg

have 100s more but im to tired!

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
its gay, cant have more than 4 pics in post i had like 15 without thinking, had to go back and delete! so u can use ure imagination! and rure.. brad.... i ville miss you, i guess thats just the cowboy in us.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
gl in rl

I'm sure those that know you will miss you. (I won't, don't know you :p)

Let us all know what outside is like these days

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Fucking Americans!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW mofo

Best of luck in the Airforce and whilst you're there, ponder this: Why did Kamakize pilots wear helmts?

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
Fucking Americans!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW mofo

Best of luck in the Airforce and whilst you're there, ponder this: Why did Kamakize pilots wear helmts?

because that way when they smoked weed it would clambake aand they didnt care about dying

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Naffets said:
gl in rl

I'm sure those that know you will miss you. (I won't, don't know you :p)

Let us all know what outside is like these days
didn't lnow saveus too well, but i'd have to say on fh he was a real buddy! love you long time and even tho im very anit-bush i wish you the best of luck in his wasted army... i dont belive you force yourself to support his forces...

illu

Part of the furniture
Good luck in Real Life (TM) and look after yourself :>

Oli - Illu

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
I would name some people id like to thank for some fun times but eggy's ego and everyone else's is already to big.

Aww if only!

Good luck Kyle, keep in touch.

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
finally u got caught by the radar!
j/k and good luck irl :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Master Saveus! :<

givf msn sir, we can talk sometime :p

GL mate, have fun.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
cya and good luck.

eeuuw, the us army. when given the choise between joining the us army and retiring into a monastry to spend the rest of my days in prayer, i`d enter the monastry without a second thought...

and i am an atheist.

i could never be a part of such a thing and NOT wake up screaming at night from the nightmares.

`das haben wir nicht gewuscht` ( or spelled something like that) is something that NO soldier can say today.

you are about to choose to become a member of the most violent, merciless, aggresive and world peace threathening organization in the world.

free education is free education ofc.

keep going cowboy, and the best.:drink:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
FFS Kyle! Dont leave u bastard!

Hope you have a good time. I must say its a bit extreme to join the army just to get free education, but hey what do I know, I just been in the army for nearly 4 years, 6 months of them spent in Iraq, and that wasent even against my will :D I seriously hope you will enjoy everything you ever come across, and that everything bad will not be too bad.

If you ever wanna talk about anything, you should have my msn, else look it up at Synergy forums. Been a pleasure playing with you m8!

p.s pop in on TS one more time m8, wanna hear you yank voice!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ha, "join the air-force", that's like radar imo :p

Not played with you, but enjoyed Off-Topic forum =))

Have fun Saveus =)

Muylaetrix said:
das haben wir nicht gewuscht

If you wanted to say: We didn't know that, it's: Das haben wir nicht gewusst.

If you wanted to say: We didn't wish (to do) that: Das haben wir nicht gewünscht. (but that's friggen crap German =)) )

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
take care mate , hope u have time to visit me in Leirvik anyhow ;) never ever met u out in real rvr but in leirvik u rock :)

have fun mate and take good care of you.

ps.maybe u can stay away longer then me , allthough my subs ran out friday i have no intention renewing em at this time.ds.

/berge

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
:( l8er cowboi, gl irl. i'll miss your LEEROOYYY imitation on vent

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
:( l8er cowboi, gl irl. i'll miss your LEEROOYYY imitation on vent

that comment brought a smile to my face, i roxed it. or singing james blunt on vent LOL.. and its the air force people, not the marines, army, ect.. they are the ones sent into war first... i will be behind the scenes in the states working on computers.. not fighting the war. so its a different perspective if u think about it, nice money, college gallore, and all the girls love a man in his bdu's.

Ging

Part of the furniture
awww kyle m8, have a blast in the airforce and what ever else u decide to do.

You are Doug Masters in Iron Eagle!! :)

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Quote:
lol chump ive only got mom3 wp3 not crappy savues no purge im stuck wake me up when mez has gone,

Nice quote from random rr10 cabby zerger, you know whu u are.

Nice one it so true anyway good luck in what ever u do was funny hearing u on vent i prob get rr11 soon when done my exams :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom