ahem

Chilly

Balls of steel
If you're easily offended by corporate whoring, do not click!

Yeah yeah advertising blah blah - but it's also pretty cool. And if you squint you can pretend it doesnt say betfair anywhere.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Btw Chilly, when are betfair going to introduce security tokens? I'd kinda like to win monies off your other customers again.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Dunno, not my area. Are you paranoid to bet without one? Our security is very good in general, even if someone get's into your account they cant withdraw money without a fair bit of vetting. The most damage they could do would be to place stupid bets and cane your money, which you could probably get back anyway.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
There seems to be three instances of my constituency of Norfolk North, and you have described the Norfolk Broads as a National Park. It is not a National Park and some people get very upset by the suggestion that it is, so might I recommend an adjustment.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Dunno, not my area. Are you paranoid to bet without one? Our security is very good in general, even if someone get's into your account they cant withdraw money without a fair bit of vetting. The most damage they could do would be to place stupid bets and cane your money, which you could probably get back anyway.

I'm primarily a poker player, so chipdumping etc etc are all pretty valid concerns when someone can dump my bankroll in a few hands at 25/50.

100% of my traffic is on sites w/ security tokens. Annoying because pre-security token days 100% of my traffic was at betfair.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I'll pass your feedback on. it's not going to happen overnight, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom