Ah sod it.... Ding my first ever RR5!!!

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
As the gimped noob that I am... last night I dinged RR5 on my shade Littlefirby... I feel its an achievement anyway :):drink:

only thing was my first fight after the ding I completely forgot about all my RAs... and lost to an infil on hib bridge behind DC tower... caught in the moment I guess.

Thanks to those I fought through the years, whether I won or lost, Im sure that I have learned to win and lose with dignity in most cases anyway, I hope.

Thanks to those in guild that helped me to get kitted out... and one day Ill get my MLs and my artis to lv10 and I might stand a chance.. till then... see you on the field of battle :)

<salute>

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Grats takits, though would of posted you a grats thread here just to wind up the whiners.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
You'll undoubtedly get a lot of whiners but I'll gratz U anyway...

First RR5 always feels good :)

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Hiblet, but i thought you were playing a ranger?

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
well done. I remember dinging my first rr5 and I was very happy too :)

Now hopefully you'll keep forgetting to use your rr5 ability. :)

:cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats! :D Now go forth and own the Infils and the SBs with your new-found overpoweredness!

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
ZukeSB said:
Grats Hiblet, but i thought you were playing a ranger?
hehe have leveled a few 50s... the shade was my 3rd to ding 50... 5 more sinch including the ranger.. but I sucked at the class so hes retired... decided to concentrate on a single toon for RVR... and the shade was it...

Thanks folks, much appreciated.. and Inqy... have no fear I forget my normal RAs let alone my RR5 one... never fired it yet! ;)

As for OP'dness... I wouldnt know about it... but Ill try to work it out in time :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Takitothemacs said:
As for OP'dness... I wouldnt know about it... but Ill try to work it out in time :)

Quite overpowered against SB's and Infiltrators, pretty much useless against other classes. The chance to avoid Malice proc from a 'tank' isnt worth the 200 HP loss from Remedy unless he procced Malice in the beginning of the fight.

Would ditch Remedy for 20 more CON/STR-race anytime. Besides Remedy makes alot of SB/INF whine, so ditch it, gives us something good which works against all classes :)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Quite overpowered against SB's and Infiltrators, pretty much useless against other classes. The chance to avoid Malice proc from a 'tank' isnt worth the 200 HP loss from Remedy unless he procced Malice in the beginning of the fight.

Would ditch Remedy for 20 more CON/STR-race anytime. Besides Remedy makes alot of SB/INF whine, so ditch it, gives us something good which works against all classes :)

No sprout. You get Shadowstrike in return. Or the inf rr5 which is equally crap from what I've heard.

Not all races have 20 more con, Kobbies for example which until recently mythic suggested made superb sbs. (no thats not me, I picked a Norse Lady for the looks :) Yes in a time when I didn't understand how important STR/CON was.)

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
grats again Taki, and dont worry about forgetting to use stuff....i do that on a daily basis :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom