Agromon Mon 3rd

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering if the Guild FG's will be running here tonight (7pm+GMT)or if they will be roaming frontier as they have the last few weeks.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
<Durka Durka> (new brehon 8man zerg) - will be out, agramon primarily. But will move where the action is if agramon is zZzZzZzz :)

spook

Fledgling Freddie
<Bakka Lakka Dakka Street> also out at a point.

Sorry, couldn't help it :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
How about <Chumba Whumba>? Out thumping any tubs, by any chance? :D

Gamah

Banned
Wow looking at this thread there is gonna be some crazy shit hot action in agramon!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
We should be out tonight, unless we get people picking real life over the game :I

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i fink we have gruppa tonight, would rock to have lots of groups roaming in agramon but.. takes strong patience to get it started by the groups that are out first :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
i fink we have gruppa tonight, would rock to have lots of groups roaming in agramon but.. takes strong patience to get it started by the groups that are out first :(
And it won't help to have Berks taken by mids :<

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
I've been roleplaying all morning, trying to stop mids from taking crim, with a small hope that for once we might have an evening without IRvR.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
NP will go agra if it's good action (wont be the first group and run around empty)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

No offence but when you start running agramon it usually means other groups go elsewhere :)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
We're going to run a new setup for the 1st time tonight due to rl stealing members and afaik our (now) only Runie wont be there. Would be nice if we'd get some hugs before you slaughter us.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
if people roamed in decayed lands it wouldn't matter if it were only a few groups out, you'd still find fights.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
yes roam decayed lands mostly (the center) instead of going all around the zone

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:
NP will go agra if it's good action (wont be the first group and run around empty)
It'll be hard to ruin fights when you're the only group there ;x

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Straef said:
It'll be hard to ruin fights when you're the only group there ;x
example : chasing bd through half HW to kill him , then engage his group that just killed 2 fg albs ?

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
example : chasing bd through half HW to kill him , then engage his group that just killed 2 fg albs ?

Example. we didnt see

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:
Bd's are asking for it, easy as that. And I've gotten attacked while resting, while in combat, aswell as directly after another fight, and I live with it :eek:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
well the night was a success, hope we get same action tomorrow!

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
No lack of action, no lack of decent fights. Just couldn't beat BDC nomatter how hard we pushed.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
CstasY said:
No lack of action, no lack of decent fights. Just couldn't beat BDC nomatter how hard we pushed.

Gamah's fault, he tried to taunt the MoC'ing Sorc. I saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom