Agramon plx

br1te

Loyal Freddie
More albs + hibs there from 6 GMT k!
no mids required!

we be out sundays, mondays and thursday, probably pugs other days

The two fights we had in agramon tonight were better than the rest of the time spent zerg surfing in albion put together. Other people must be bored of those fights already surely, get your group to agramon no matter how badly you think you might do you dont know until you give it atleast a couple of runs.

irc.sorcery.net #ywain or quakenet #groove.daoc to let people know you are roaming agra and find else who else is or badger them into it!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When I get the time to log on again I'll ask Synergy if they feel like doing agramon instead of the usual laby runs

Himse

FH is my second home
too many mid grps! :<

ST would be up for 8v8 action, but again, we're a mid grp xx

Himse

FH is my second home
labby rvr is for idiots :p

no reason not to take a look though really

i know, we generally run through the island, but found 1 hib grp since we been running a gg :(

Angrist

Part of the furniture
Whenever i run through that damned island i get 2+ fg on me... So much for respecting the fg vs fg area....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Whenever i run through that damned island i get 2+ fg on me... So much for respecting the fg vs fg area....

its usa :p forming a respectful fg vs fg enviroment is nigh impossible... prob only 4-5 guilds that actually respect 8v8 the rest just add and zerg we've been out a few times with a high-ish rr tank grp on alb in the past and we found quite a few respectful fights but others were just a case of engage.... added on dead thus we stopped trying and just joined the zerging fuckers.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
More albs + hibs there from 6 GMT k!
no mids required!

we be out sundays, mondays and thursday, probably pugs other days

The two fights we had in agramon tonight were better than the rest of the time spent zerg surfing in albion put together. Other people must be bored of those fights already surely, get your group to agramon no matter how badly you think you might do you dont know until you give it atleast a couple of runs.
irc.sorcery.net #ywain or quakenet #groove.daoc to let people know you are roaming agra and find else who else is or badger them into it!

Amusing since half the time your group refuses to come to isle because you have a 'zerg setup' that involves 4 rr10-11 mid casters, hardly just a 'zerg setup.'
Cya on isle tonight though.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
its usa :p forming a respectful fg vs fg enviroment is nigh impossible... prob only 4-5 guilds that actually respect 8v8 the rest just add and zerg we've been out a few times with a high-ish rr tank grp on alb in the past and we found quite a few respectful fights but others were just a case of engage.... added on dead thus we stopped trying and just joined the zerging fuckers.

The "red is the dead" is very well indoctrinated on Ywain

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Amusing since half the time your group refuses to come to isle because you have a 'zerg setup' that involves 4 rr10-11 mid casters, hardly just a 'zerg setup.'

now now ladies!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Can play ani eld chanter champ vamp drood if any hib pugs out prolly

templated ml10 all toons

or can play ns as dps tank 50 pierce 50cd :)

E_E

Loyal Freddie
might have look out there, to see if my new FG farming smite template works better than the last one :twak:

br1te

Loyal Freddie

You will get FG fights in agramon and rare you will get adds but it does happen, only time you see 2fg roaming is when theres a zerg passing through or ml10

I know you group with shadowz and everything but do you have to piss and moan about every single little that you can possibly dream up?

Have never mentioned zerg setup or anything of the sorts, the disease shadowz has where bullshit just flows out of his mouth must be contagious. We will make the odd run to agramon to see if action has picked up but we cant be arsed to go there and wait 20 minutes between fights for groups to port back buff up rest ability etc etc jaja

We will come if there is more than 1 group going there regularly..... and chill out a bit, stop being so angry.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You will get FG fights in agramon and rare you will get adds but it does happen, only time you see 2fg roaming is when theres a zerg passing through or ml10

I know you group with shadowz and everything but do you have to piss and moan about every single little that you can possibly dream up?

Have never mentioned zerg setup or anything of the sorts, the disease shadowz has where bullshit just flows out of his mouth must be contagious. We will make the odd run to agramon to see if action has picked up but we cant be arsed to go there and wait 20 minutes between fights for groups to port back buff up rest ability etc etc jaja

We will come if there is more than 1 group going there regularly..... and chill out a bit, stop being so angry.

then agramon has changed from when we tried it because it was nothing but an add fest then

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie

I wasnt really moaning and im certainly not angry lol, as i said to sharkith earlier in the thread, just a little banter but you seem to be quite mad about it.. Shadowz pissed you off that much?

People in your group have said that but i'm not going to argue with you on a forum like a retard so we'll save the fighting for ingame~ good luck.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie

When are u coming out !?

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
always! dont mind hybris's whine! just cba using 30 mins looking at you guys fighting the other 5 fg mids thats out there ! ;D

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
always! dont mind hybris's whine! just cba using 30 mins looking at you guys fighting the other 5 fg mids thats out there ! ;D

=) Im not in irc at the moment so i can't hear his whine :D ya i know theres more mid groups out than any other realm, could do with 1-2 more alb grps.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
I wasnt really moaning and im certainly not angry lol, as i said to sharkith earlier in the thread, just a little banter but you seem to be quite mad about it.. Shadowz pissed you off that much?

People in your group have said that but i'm not going to argue with you on a forum like a retard so we'll save the fighting for ingame~ good luck.

just cba with the whine and shit

pretty shit night tonight, sucked with rep, assist was wank but agramon was the same, only you guys going there regularly and too many mid groups so we fall asleep roaming round agra

its raining again, make some fucking groups! cba waiting for the germans to bring some :(

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
just cba with the whine and shit

pretty shit night tonight, sucked with rep, assist was wank but agramon was the same, only you guys going there regularly and too many mid groups so we fall asleep roaming round agra

its raining again, make some fucking groups! cba waiting for the germans to bring some :(

Shame you left early, theres 2 hib / 2 alb on here at the moment, and ofc the 3-4 mid groups lol.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Stop getting on Brite, he's trying to live up Agra and fg vs fg.
He had the guts to bard for us, so he's > ya lot whining for every fucking shit that might happen on Agra or on the way to that :drink:

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I like to run PUG groups in agramon but it's not fun anymore if you only meet rr12 set groups or groups that always play together and aren't gimp setup ... Anyway Agramon is boring if only setgrps go there.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
It has always been the case. Mid is too easy to play as a FG so everyone goes mid and you end up with the usual problem too few Albs and Hibs. Then you have to add to the mix the problem that Ywain has a nasty population of whiners and ego maniacs, throw in the realm hopping and zerging that goes with the relics and hey presto it gets old very quick.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
It has always been the case. Mid is too easy to play as a FG so everyone goes mid and you end up with the usual problem too few Albs and Hibs. Then you have to add to the mix the problem that Ywain has a nasty population of whiners and ego maniacs, throw in the realm hopping and zerging that goes with the relics and hey presto it gets old very quick.

Well but i thought Alb was always the overpopulated (herald and RoH stats) Maybe now is not that way i cannot check as i don't play actually, and they (we) also used to Zerg at the Old Emain, more often than any other realm, about Hibs, yeah they had been normally the lowest pop realm, about mids being better, well 8vs8 Healer AOE stun was (is) something that any other realm has, and in the old times, not many purges or toys to avoid that = dead by zerkers/sms etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom