Agramon nights ?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Arumos said:
aye was a crap night, was a little annoyed moving to engage valheru after we had just had a fight with another mid grp and having all banelords down. We died kind of fast but was my own fault (was trying to find em for several runs but we kept on getting zerged by hibs) as its always nice to fight them:) probably had some of the most fun 8v8s vs Valheru in the past weeks.

Was also a shame that we didnt get to fight stopchance/ljuvs grp without the hib/mid zerg. Anyway the action being concentrated around the graveyard area was due to albs not having insta port at crim so was to be expected. better look next week :)

took you 2 rr11, 1 rr10 and 1 rr8 to figure out that adds and zergs are the dull? :x

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I think we only saw 1 maybe 2 alb groups all night, which is understandable given the travel time.

I think FL, caught us cold from the side in the water. It didn't help that there was to much spam in our vent and not enough concentration. Veridon killed me 3 times on the trot, which I thought was a wee be over the top.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
took you 2 rr11, 1 rr10 and 1 rr8 to figure out that adds and zergs are the dull? :x

I enjoy all aspects of the game and have an open mind unlike many of the narrowminded sorts out there. much like your self who spends a majority of his online time whining/cursing others playstyle, but lets not get into flames again as thats all you seem to want when u reply to my posts.

was just saying in general terms regarding an 8v8 thread whilst playing in an 8v8 intended grp last night we only got a few fights, but as i mentioned it was to be expected as it was inside irvr area and if I was a mid/hib I'd of been doing the same thing.

and skar aye, but water fights are never the greatest anyway :), we've had some close ones the past week or so tho.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharkith said:
We did meet you on the bridge but to be honest in that fight there was a group of warlocks nuking down from above and PBAOEing through the walls on the east side. It was the time they had a strategic set of storms setup to interrupt everyone around the bridge tower.
Was a neverending stream of hibbies aswell, but can't really have a fair fight near a bridge these days anyway.

Always enjoy fighting you guys, you're part of the few fair players left.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
First time Ive played fg vs fg rvr for awhile last night, first couple of runs were great, But after that we just got zerged down over and over.

Near every hib group was just zerging us, 1 fight I think we was fighting 3 fg's with not 1 group even trying to pull off :D
We had a couple of really good fights with you guys in FL last night - we lost both times (I think) but one of them was awesome and after 2-3 minutes could still have gone either way so more of that plz guys :)

Agree about the majority of the hibs tho as they seemed relentless in making 2fg+ hib vs enemy fg fights (but NOT NFD ofc <3 Sharky). Once we killed 3fg's in a row with 1fg insta adding at the start of a fight and then a 3rd grp adding at the end with no stopping at all and I almost went into my "berzerk deathblow frenzy" tm on vent much to the amusement of the rest of the guys lol

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah there was some nice fights, Its not FL though guys. Its just me from FL and Arctic Circle :)

Hopefully I can run with them time to time when the need a merc

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
Yeah there was some nice fights, Its not FL though guys. Its just me from FL and Arctic Circle :)

Hopefully I can run with them time to time when the need a merc
Tough group none the less and by far the hardest fights we had last night so I do hope you can keep the group going :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
last night was the PUG thing and not an NFD group so thats why I am posting NFD can handle a bad night I just got upset at watching the guys get more and more frustrated.

If your a regular at FG fights it ain't so bad - you can of expect crap now and then. I suppose the guys can put it down to experience. Anyway let have a better run tongiht folks and hopefully the next PUG will be a better experience for people!

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
great night great fight, give more albs grp only hib grp.. but good!

see yah tomorrow!

pip

Banned
Think lots of grps need map to agramon:( DOH no mate this is odins gate not agramon:twak:

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
I'm starting to miss some groups now... Like TT ..and to get instakilled by Our Group.. and.. FL and even PE! Just see midgrps running around (good thing I'm not a skald, since I'd never have SoS up when needed..) and nice to see even RH starting to adhere to the Agra-curtesy! (either that or they are blind, but I believe in benefit of a doubt! <hug>)

And agree, Sharkie, dont let one bad night ruin it :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ljuvasara said:
I'm starting to miss some groups now... Like TT ..and to get instakilled by Our Group.. and.. FL and even PE!

TT is just taking a break for like one week though - OG havnt played in gg since classic server release. some pugs here and there, sure, but we stopped making those many months ago also :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Arumos trying to take part in 8v8 community.

And people say this game is not declining ...

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Arumos trying to take part in 8v8 community.

And people say this game is not declining ...
Well no matter what ppl say he is a good player, so less slacking off some1 who pays his own subs!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr said:
less slacking off some1 who pays his own subs!

This excuse has become so widely used that in order to actually be considered valid from now on I'd like it to be supported by a bank statement. Ta

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
This excuse has become so widely used that in order to actually be considered valid from now on I'd like it to be supported by a bank statement. Ta

Hehe:fluffle:

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
Hope some grps will come back after the 1.85 patch tomorrow. Would be fun to have more grps out on agra.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
3 months back agramon had been dead for ages, things are looking up my friends, groups in there most nights, unless stupid irvr. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom