Agramon nights ?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
HMMM i was thinkin tonite about agramon nites and how they have kinda died out cause of the higher RR grps there stompin the lower RR's nd then its kinda died off

nd i kinda have a semi solution so here goes :-

My idea is that when someone says Agramon nite on xx date of xx:xx time then everyone meets in the middle of Agramon stuck on there grp leaders .. and instead of the higher RR's pwnin the lower RR grps .. if u want to fight a grp u /beckon there grp leader and then agree to the duel via emotes nd then u go off and get ur range
then the 2 grp leaders go to middle of the 2 ends of the duel, /bow then move back to there grps nd then move in for the fight

so its kinda like how a 1v1 duel wud work but with FG's and givin more grps the choice on wat RR they can fight in RVR

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Beware of Requiel descending upon you for such evil ideas!.

Be nice to try wonder if it would get boring after a while but would be a change of pace and get to fight some more evenly matched groups if alot turn up.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
are any people left rvring on this server still anyway? :x

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like this idea. Sounds like something taken from WoW like "instanced pvp" etc. Duelling competitions are dull! Half of the fun is when you get surprise attacked and almost fall off your chair, wich never happens when everything is "arranged". :(

Nate

FH is my second home
seen this posted before a few months back, the reaction was that no one wants to do it as it's boring dueling. knowing your opponent is there and you can actually see them / there setup before getting in to it takes the thrill out of it imo.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
nows the chance for all those would be groups to get going tbh. Anyone looking to start a group has a golden window of opportunity because the field is quite narrow right now.

ohh and there is still plenty of action, loads of it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Just add on the high RR group with your low RR group or two. If you win, you'll be a zerger, if you lose, Madition will make a movie and show his superior anti-zerg skills.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i think its a VERY stupid idea...

one of the thing u go for agra is to get fights as the happen... its shit booring if u beckon and do stupid things like that....

thats why i dont go on those booring "duel" nights or whatever when im playing my solo fights....

is more intresting to get fighs normally.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
I think that the scariest bit for a newfounded group is the learning curve, getting the teamwork going and to remember to communicate, if you have that nailed you will have a dangerous group, nomatter the rr's. And the best way to learn this is to play against groups that are better and take notice of how they handle things. Watch the vids that are out there and see how different groups play. (and dont roll boring kite-groups, because they make baby warriors cry). Granted, you will have a rough start but notch it down to the learningcurve and remember that you will emerge a better team for it, stick with it.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Agree with sharky, make hay while the sun shines - ideal time for others to get groups together.

Don't like the idea of the initial poster for reasons already covered in responses.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Skar and Shark ... omg im dhoooooooomed now ;)

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Dont like the idea! But the worst ever must be the fop imunity shit we have now ... /cry at all low rr grp that need a jump on higher rr grps ... and the element of suprise is RIP.. Thank you very much:wanker:

Nate

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
Agree with Skar and Shark ... omg im dhoooooooomed now ;)

you don't agree with me? guess who's not getting any heals today!:twak:

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
Slitzzz said:
Dont like the idea! But the worst ever must be the fop imunity shit we have now ... /cry at all low rr grp that need a jump on higher rr grps ... and the element of suprise is RIP.. Thank you very much:wanker:

I'll jump you at FOP if you wanna jump me at FOP :fluffle:

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
rvr is becoming too easy.. a lot of mid fg for 8v8 but only 2-3 hib grp and 1-2 alb grp.. and too easy.. do something plz

Ging

Part of the furniture
stevah said:
rvr is becoming too easy.. a lot of mid fg for 8v8 but only 2-3 hib grp and 1-2 alb grp.. and too easy.. do something plz

alot of mid fgs? u having a laff?

i know of 2 maybe 3 mid grps that run regularly.

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
Ni, golden age, house of smek , slirrepug and other.. always up..

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
stevah said:
Ni, golden age, house of smek , slirrepug and other.. always up..

Hi Stevah,

we had a PUG of low rr's out last night and some of the groups in this list did nothing but zerg the shit out of us. Thanks for a great evening and making the PUG worthwhile. :(

Agramon against rr10+ opponents dying in 13 secs would have been more fun that we got last night. If you want the server to live start to behave less like asshats.

How the fuck are we going to get more activity if some of you zerg the way you do?

Disclaimer: This is to those that behaved like asshats not to the very good Mid groups we have left. :(

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Disclaimer: This is to those that behaved like asshats not to the very good Mid groups we have left. :(

I hope we didn't cause you any problems. Though we did have one very messy fight on a bridge.

Though a small note to the hib groups who do a bunk to the hib tower (near graveyard - emain), stand a fight a little bit longer instead of doing a 180 back to the tower.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
SkarIronfist said:
I hope we didn't cause you any problems. Though we did have one very messy fight on a bridge.

Though a small note to the hib groups who do a bunk to the hib tower (near graveyard - emain), stand a fight a little bit longer instead of doing a 180 back to the tower.

You guys are always stand up blokes - you demolished our 'experimental' setup outside Eras (north shore) early in the night. :D

We did meet you on the bridge but to be honest in that fight there was a group of warlocks nuking down from above and PBAOEing through the walls on the east side. It was the time they had a strategic set of storms setup to interrupt everyone around the bridge tower.

We just could not get a clear fight from that point forward. The worst time was when we avoided an ongoing fight on the North east side of emain only to lose mezz and start fighting with a group from behind and then an additional group of warlocks adding from the same direction. It was like ffs.

I had to put up with flak from a few in the group who wanted to 'add' like crazy back and some of the guys logged in the end. It was why we hit the tower later to break port and logged early. Seriously like I said its not you guys but there were two groups out there that seemed happy to just zerg.

All a bit dpressing when we are trying to get people into playing in groups that don't add tbh. :(

Gif TT! :worthy: ;)

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
First time Ive played fg vs fg rvr for awhile last night, first couple of runs were great, But after that we just got zerged down over and over.

Near every hib group was just zerging us, 1 fight I think we was fighting 3 fg's with not 1 group even trying to pull off :D

apart from NFD and maybe one other not zerging from hibs

Realm Hunters when loseing would just kite back to towers.
GA killing us after a previous fight we had with 1 of ours LD

List go's on, qqqqqq

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
First time Ive played fg vs fg rvr for awhile last night, first couple of runs were great, But after that we just got zerged down over and over.

Near every hib group was just zerging us, 1 fight I think we was fighting 3 fg's with not 1 group even trying to pull off :D

apart from NFD and maybe one other not zerging from hibs

Realm Hunters when loseing would just kite back to towers.
GA killing us after a previous fight we had with 1 of ours LD

List go's on, qqqqqq

aye was a crap night, was a little annoyed moving to engage valheru after we had just had a fight with another mid grp and having all banelords down. We died kind of fast but was my own fault (was trying to find em for several runs but we kept on getting zerged by hibs) as its always nice to fight them:) probably had some of the most fun 8v8s vs Valheru in the past weeks.

Was also a shame that we didnt get to fight stopchance/ljuvs grp without the hib/mid zerg. Anyway the action being concentrated around the graveyard area was due to albs not having insta port at crim so was to be expected. better look next week :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
back to Agramon then perhaps? We definitely did not add although we did get tangled up in zerg fights on the bridge :(.

Like I said get thee back to Agramon!

Sorry to hear the few Albs that were out had such a hard time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom