Aggressive Skating?

G

gengi

Originally posted by SFXman
This whole thread was pointless. You found helmets that have to do with the sport so why even bother post about it.

Damn I thought those were cycling Helmets and not used in Aggressive Skating at all, because Aggresive Skaters are hard and don't do no safety shit maaaaan.
Whats next Pics of Knee and Elbow pads ?
Later

Gengee

G

gengi

A non Aggro skater with pads

Recreation_Skater.jpg

Not at all agressive he is smiling :D
Alas no shiny helmet :(

Later

Gengee

G

gengi

they have already been nerfed, look at the pic no shiny helmet

:D

later

gengee

S

SFXman

Re: A non Aggro skater with pads

Originally posted by gengi
Recreation_Skater.jpg

Not at all agressive he is smiling :D
Alas no shiny helmet :(

Later

Gengee
Unfortunately you have found some gay-ass recreational skater. Can't stand that sort of skating tbh... sort-of pointless besides exercise, I think that should be done by big-jugged women in bikinis.
About the helmets you had earlier int his thread, I am not sure if those are for skating :p
Look sort of weird... although they seem to be Protec.
www.aggressive.com
There's some pictures too, although they look slightly outdated but I might be wrong.

G

gengi

Re: Re: A non Aggro skater with pads

Unfortunately you have found some gay-ass recreational skater. Can't stand that sort of skating tbh... sort-of pointless besides exercise, I think that should be done by big-jugged women in bikinis.
About the helmets you had earlier int his thread, I am not sure if those are for skating :p
Look sort of weird... although they seem to be Protec.
www.aggressive.com
There's some pictures too, although they look slightly outdated but I might be wrong.

How do you know he is a gay ass ? and my helmet has never been in any thread:p

Later

Gengee

N

Nala Lionne

Nice to see you aren't shallow or anything. Also that quite of skating is quite relaxing, nice to get out and just glide along. Ah yer, it can be transport too, but I doubt that it's used for that much :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Unfortunately you have found some gay-ass recreational skater. Can't stand that sort of skating tbh... sort-of pointless besides exercise,

And there I was thinking that exercise and recreation was the whole point of skating! *slaps forehead*

How could I, mother!? Mooootheeeer!!!

J

Jexa

Re: Re: Re: A non Aggro skater with pads

Originally posted by sickofit...

And there I was thinking that exercise and recreation was the whole point of skating! *slaps forehead*

How could I, mother!? Mooootheeeer!!!

It's obviously, OBVIOUSLY more than that! It's a battle with the world itself, standing on a metaphorical tightrope above the fiery pits of doom, death on one side, life on another.

All in a shiny helmet.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... where was that emote again...? Ah.. here it is!

:twak:

and one for the road!

:twak:

:D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

me and Mr. Scruffles wants an invitation to

J

Jexa

...... Wonder who's getting married .....

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jexa

...... Wonder who's getting married .....

Mr. Scruffles and Glumbor, of course :D

Took them long enough... I shall write some gh3y Mr. Scruffles and Gombur fan fiction now!!

J

Jexa

Originally posted by sickofit...

Mr. Scruffles and Glumbor, of course :D

Took them long enough... I shall write some gh3y Mr. Scruffles and Gombur fan fiction now!!

Surely fiction is the wrong genre.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Ok... I borrowed parts of it from the LotR gh3y fan fiction... but who cares anyway...

Glumbor lowered him onto the grass; he would not have Scruffles smooth coat abraded against the sharp splinters of the tree trunk — for tonight, they would both feel only comfort and tenderness, not pain. Scruffles lay back, pulling Glumbor down upon him as their mouths/muzzles met once more in the heat of passion; their bodies moved in perfect articulation, even as Glumbor spread Scruffle's legs so that he could move closer, so that in the perfection of this moment they would be as one.

Scruffles let out a yelp as Gubmor pushed into him with a firm, smooth stroke — he writhed under him, although he could not move because the minstrel had pinioned his paws, and his legs were pushed backwards and held down with the weight of Glumbor's body as he slid inside him. Gubmor held still for a long moment, buried to the hilt inside Mr. Scruffles until he could feel the mongrel relax under him; he whispered fevered words that flowed naturally to his lips, words in the tongue that made Scruffles bar his teeth, and yap breathlessly. One of Gumbors's hands moved to stroke him, and he felt the little dogs body jerk under him in response.

Now that was just plain sick :(
Next one will involve TwOG and Tohtori :) ... and SFX if I feel up for it.

Don't hate me now, Mr. Scruffles :(

J

Jexa

How did you manage to make something so funny, yet so, SO, disturbing at the same time.

/me shrugs

S

SFXman

Hmm, well gay-ass was taken a bit far. I just meant that it is not aggressive skating in any way... the skates are different and ever possible protective piece of gear available on the market. I am not saying that wearing them is bad but just that it is different from aggressive skating, although on a vert (half-pipe) most of these are worn by pros aswell.
Gay-ass is just a way to say stupid. Although I don't call recreational skating stupid... it is exercise, just that I find most recreational skaters hilarious as they fumble all around the place and usually seem quite incompetant in the sport (ok ok there's always beginners but anyway).
Aggressive skating is not thought as exercise, it is fun and creative. The exercise is just a mere bonus you get on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom