Aggressive Skating?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Just had a look at SFX' profile (stalking him again...) ... and one of his/your hobbies is "aggressive skating".

Does it involve drive-by shootings?
Hitting old ladies with a baseball bat?
Running over small dogs?

... aggressive skating, sponsored by Smith&Wesson.

K

kr0n

No no... You aggro skating doods. Its like DAoC, except every mob (or human, whicever you prefer) is aggressive and they skate.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

ace.jpg

Epic armor?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I like the silver enamel... of course only Albs get it :(

S

SFXman

:p

You know what it is, I know you do... but you just wanted to make a pointless thread about it. Could call it street skating as well, or even the worst possible thing: "trick skating" eh...

I don't do it even close to as much as before, snowboarding is so much more fun...

N

Nala Lionne

Originally posted by SFXman
:p

You know what it is, I know you do... but you just wanted to make a pointless thread about it. Could call it street skating as well, or even the worst possible thing: "trick skating" eh...

I don't do it even close to as much as before, snowboarding is so much more fun...

Can't do it on the street tho ;) and not many people happen to have mountains in their local town, but most towns tend to have streets! :D

Also passes for lifts etc are expensive :p

O

old.tRoG

i bet sfx ice skates and just put the aggressive in there so he doesnt sound that big a nancy.

but he's still a nancy. a pansy elf is 'arder than im.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hobbies: Aggwessive ballet, Ultra_Killa_Knitting, Extweme Cawtoon Watching and Ultimate Lego Assembling

w00t! ph34r teh hobies!!

O

old.tRoG

you forget kewl_doll_dressing and kickass_sheep_skipping

subsitute skipping for another word if you're feeling like a bad little adolescent :eek:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

B00005NEBW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"I will go sheep-skipping with me Harry Potta Vibrating Broomstick(tm), Motha!!"

"Alright! You have fun little man! And don't shove the stick in too deep, sweety!!"

"Ok Mommy! Bye!!"

"Bye, sweety!!"

O

old.tRoG

how very amusing. please extrapiculate.

-Random Funny Joke/Picture/Comic Reply Generator 3000™

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

TwoG... you numbnut. Haven't you just broken your TehFunnyGenerator(tm) in Silverhood's "Harry Potter Vibrator" post?

That's the PICTAR of it... sheesh.

O

old.tRoG

i got a bearded techie dude in to fix it. he smelt of pizza and don't think he's washed for some time...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.tRoG
i got a bearded techie dude in to fix it. he smelt of pizza and don't think he's washed for some time...

Just don't pick anything up from the floor.... harr harr harr

O

old.tRoG

my belly shakes with laughter. not constipation. for once.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hey! Stop flaming me!! 's not fair!!

O

old.tRoG

i would never flame you snugglebunny :wub:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Pray that our missusses (jeepers!) never, ever, ever - for some weird reason - read this thread....

O

old.tRoG

i think women have some inter-stellar comunication orb to tell each other when a man has done something bad.

then they scowl at you.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

All I can say is: ...

how very amusing. please extrapiculate.

S

SFXman

Oh no, I wrote some hobbies in my profile, don't you believe that I actually do those :p

:D

S

SFXman

This whole thread was pointless. You found helmets that have to do with the sport so why even bother post about it.

N

Nala Lionne

This whole thread was pointless. You found helmets that have to do with the sport so why even bother post about it.

Don't get so defensive! :eek:

How many posts anyone makes have a real point? I found TEH AGRO SKATING!!1 helmets quite interesting actually :)

Very shiny :D

O

old.The McScrooges

I too liked the shiny helmet pictures, I might buy the silver one for when I play my paladin.

Not for actually skating, I have the same grace and co-ordination as your dancing uncle at a wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom