Aggressive Glacier Giant?

L

Louster

Not entirely sure where this should go, but whatever.

Uhm so.

I was peacefully beating up a red-con firbolg (while he was beating up and killing my lower-level Skald friend) underneath the Glacier Giant's right foot, and had gotten him (the firbolg) down to half health or so, when I noticed the Glacier Giant growl and move a little way away from us. I figured that some insane person had attacked it, perhaps by mistake. Well, a few seconds later I notice that my health suddenly shoots down by 871 points, and shortly after that I'm dead. The text proclaims that *I was just killed by this firbolg guy*, but I lose a bunch of experience and constitution and stuff, so obviously I was killed by the Giant.

So uhm.

What happened.

I didnt attack the Glacier Giant at any point. I didnt even target it. Why the hell did it hit me?
Oh well. Maybe Giants just don't get along very well with Dwarfs, heh.

L

Louster

(Correction: left foot. It's important to get this right.)

L

Louster

Or it could just be something as simple as my Skald friend accidentally attacking it before he died, and the Giant venting his frustrations on me.

Yep.

That'll be it.

Curses.

O

old.mili

they mention 2 other epic mobs there, ive also seena 3rd, a see through women. she is on the side of the hill (right hand side hill) half way to yggdra. run along it all the way to yggdra and you will find her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom