Age of Conan

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone planning on playing this?, a mate just pointed me towards its website and it seems quite good....A little bit like DAoC but with what everyone will love (limited times where you can attack keeps).
Going by what i have been reading so far, it seems quite good, and out in October if i'm not mistaken?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I was considdering it. Mostly because i have absolutely nothing to play atm.

/Edit Well i sorta play travian. But even though i play on the 3x speed server. I can still only login and build something 2-3 times a day :p so it doesn't really count as a game.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, WAR looks great, but I have nothing to play at all at the moment, bored of WoW and DAoC :(
This does look interesting though :D

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, WAR looks great, but I have nothing to play at all at the moment, bored of WoW and DAoC :(
This does look interesting though :D
Edit: plus drunken brawling sounds awesome :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The spellcasting system seems very interesting, but not seen anything else that makes me excited. Jury's out on that game for me. I'll probably wait til friends have tried it.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Age of Conan is the game that i think is the most likely to draw me back into playing MMORPGs again. So, i'm both looking forward to it and dreading it.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Same here Levin, I quit WoW sometime ago, as I was spending so much time on it...but Conan looks ace :x

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just looks like any other next best MMO tbh, i like the whole Conan thing but i really cant see it transfer over to an MMO that would hold my attention for more than a week.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just looks like any other next best MMO tbh, i like the whole Conan thing but i really cant see it transfer over to an MMO that would hold my attention for more than a week.

Agreed, Star Wars Galaxies, Dungeons and Dragons and even Lord of the Rings online had massive potential, more than Conan series :(

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, i dont care if its just a small gap game, maybe until WAR comes out :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Feels like falling between two chairs atm, kinda done for when it comes to DAoC but can't quite move on yet because I am waiting for Warhammer, and there is no other option I can consider at this present time.

Seen some trailers and stuff from AoC, and it does look promising. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I think anyone who's really come off DAoC will have a problem getting into another MMO. We know how addictive/bad it is for us.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
coming off DAoC was hard...playing it since beta and up to ToA then coming back after like 2 months to quit again in a few :x
Leaving WoW was easy, as it was just getting stupid. I just need something as a "gap" game :p

Overdriven

coming off DAoC was hard...playing it since beta and up to ToA then coming back after like 2 months to quit again in a few :x
Leaving WoW was easy, as it was just getting stupid. I just need something as a "gap" game :p

Yeah, bascially what I did aswell. I started at SI and quit after DR though. WoW had to be a filler. MMOs take up too much time for me these days really.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
I think the main thing about Age of Conan is for me is that it looks abit like DAoC from beta (which was awesome) and also that you can only attack keeps etc at certain times, when we all knew AC raids pissed us off :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Cant wait for age of conan tbh, the build your own stronghold and defend it looks great, i liked the concept of the combat system and fighting on mounts :D

Cant comment on war because of NDA :<

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think anyone who's really come off DAoC will have a problem getting into another MMO. We know how addictive/bad it is for us.

Warhammer online looks most like DaoC, so it should be pretty easy to get into. Seen fire wizards, armsmen and paladins so far... ;D Buffbot anyone ? :(

Overdriven

Warhammer online looks most like DaoC, so it should be pretty easy to get into. Seen fire wizards, armsmen and paladins so far... ;D Buffbot anyone ? :(

You know RIGHT off as soon as the first char-builders come out, the experienced players will make a melee toon/caster AND a bot, so EAMythic will get 2x subs/experienced players/power-players

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
If WAR has "buffbots" ill quit the game straight away tbh, I think it ruined DAoC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom