Age of Conan - Teacher Mode

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You can teacher people i'm wondering what it does exactly... i'll take a wild guess and say its similar to "Mentor" mode in Everquest 2 (you gain bonus xp etc) anyone confirm this?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
The option to start an apprenticeship? It raises their effective level to one below your own for the purposes of hit rates and damage

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The option to start an apprenticeship? It raises their effective level to one below your own for the purposes of hit rates and damage

Ah, that's a nice one. So a 40 and a 10 can play in same group, the 10 gets equal exp to his own level and when they disband the level 10 goes back to his own level?

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes, doesnt boost level in regard to quests though so dont expect to be able to quest together if there is a big difference

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes, doesnt boost level in regard to quests though so dont expect to be able to quest together if there is a big difference

That's good, also gives incentive to do quests on your own/own level.

And also gives the possibility for a higher level to join you on a lower level quest?

Can it be used other way around?

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Afraid not, they did that in City of heroes so maybe Conan might get it later

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Afraid not, they did that in City of heroes so maybe Conan might get it later

Ah. Shame, ohwell, here's to hoping :drink:

Stil good though, can get some "grind" help at times. Also, higher levels can get lower level help to quests, via compensation or good will or some such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom