Age of Conan Guild

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Heya,

Me and some dedicated fellas are now in business thinking about a guild for Age of Conan. It's still in the start phases, no name or forums decided. But that's nice to get constructive input from members.

The main outline has been drawn, so if you are genuinely interested in playing Age of Conan for fun and community this autumn, I suggest you send me a PM here on FH. Then we work out the details.

I will be adminstrating this, we will have a website, forum and most probably some sort of voice communication in the future. So in the start all information will be given from me in the beginning until we got a forum running.

The philosophy will be something like this:
Medium-sized guild (about 30-40 active members, but scalable to achieve the higher end encounters). It will be on an English PvE / Normal server. That is the default ruleset for Age of Conan servers, like Excal and Pryd are today, but not Camlann or Lyonesse.
International with english as only guild language. Must be able to attend EU primetime.
We will be using DKP or similar loot system for easy and efficient item distribution in raids and encounters. I've never used it before but been convinced that it is flexible and efficient, rather than sitting for hours handling loot ;)
We will have a strong comittment holding and maintaining a player PvE village.
A PvP group will be set up for those that want to participate in that.
An adult mind and attitude is required. 18 years old is the minimum as it is a game for grown-ups.

This is not a recruitment post as such and will only be posted here as I know FH'ers are in general mature people. There will be no posts similar to this other places before the core members are set in place.

These things are subject to change from constructive input.

If you are interested in becoming a part of this, which could be real fun I suggest you drop me a PM.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I'm game for that Jox, whats your AoC forum nick btw? Mine is pezwah because pez was taken ;)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I'm game for that Jox, whats your AoC forum nick btw? Mine is pezwah because pez was taken ;)

It's Uncron. Also have in mind this will be a gradual process through the summer and closer to release. Beta will have an impact on which like-minded individuals that want to join. We want to stay true to the guild philosophy. No point inviting people half a year ahead to a would-be guild. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom