AGB Merge with Noc

O

old.Redfive

Hi for anyone who is interested we (All Guns Blazing) merged with the CS Clan Nocturne today

you can now find us in #nocturne :)

Cheers

O

old.Kidni

That we have ol bean,

gonna have to change ma sig AGAIN !

only a matter of time before Cage sees this and comes up with a truely cutting remark

C

.cage

does this have absolutely any relevance at all to the barrysworld RTCW community?

I hardly feel enlightened :rolleyes:

Heh, why merge with a CS clan btw? Everyone knows CS is shit beyond shit, largely due to its "community", which consists of simpletons, deranged kids wearing slipknot gear, and newbies.

T

Trem

Originally posted by CageCunt
does this have absolutely any relevance at all to the barrysworld RTCW community?

I hardly feel enlightened :rolleyes:

Heh, why merge with a CS clan btw? Everyone knows CS is shit beyond shit, largely due to its "community", which consists of simpletons, deranged kids wearing slipknot gear, and newbies.
simpleton-check, deranged-check, slipknot-check, newbie-damn it almost had a full house, altho i have only been playing under 6 months, oi Dolly am i a newbie?

O

Orin Askhammare

I think CageCunt didn't get any love as a child. Either that or he was dropped on the head. Probably both :D

C

.cage

My Nucleus, you should be a psychiatrist. When you finish your GCSE's.

T

throdgrain

cs is so much better than Rtcw it's barely worth mentioning.And I'm disappointed because I really wanted it to be better.
Oh, and I did GCE's ,is that any good ?

/throd ducks from inevitable flaming :)

O

Orin Askhammare

Originally posted by CageCunt
My Nucleus, you should be a psychiatrist. When you finish your GCSE's.

Well, since I'm Dutch there will be no GCSEs for me. Other than that I'm past university and happily employed as a senior application developer for one of Holland's largest IT firms. So I'm no psychiatrist. But to be honest it doesn't take a Freud or Jung to see that the pent up anger that your inner child is venting on these forums is quite similar to posts made by the bad apples found in the CS community you just slagged :)

But hey, don't mind me. I'm probably just another newbie.

T

Trem

Originally posted by Nucleus

Well, since I'm Dutch there will be no GCSEs for me. Other than that I'm past university and happily employed as a senior application developer for one of Holland's largest IT firms. So I'm no psychiatrist. But to be honest it doesn't take a Freud or Jung to see that the pent up anger that your inner child is venting on these forums is quite similar to posts made by the bad apples found in the CS community you just slagged :)

But hey, don't mind me. I'm probably just another newbie.
AHA touche nucleus m8:D

C

.cage

I'm probably just another newbie.
Probably. I don't ever recall mentioning DH, or yourself, in this thread previous to your little "U IS LAME" post, therefore you can't be too bright.

O

old.die

since everyone keeps sidetracking to arguments, i thought i'd add the comment of tonights football match england vs holland, we'll be able to watch holland give it all they've got caus they won't be going to korea :upyours:
pls reply soon with your whitty comments:clap:

T

throdgrain

Hmm much as I hope England win it dont really matter 'cos we're going to Japan/Korea and....

Oh, and cage for gods sake lighten up willya? Every post i see of yours is slagging someone lately..

O

old.[MPZ]Padwah

Bugger One - Nill down already, or at least we were when I left the boozer! :(

O

Orin Askhammare

Well you guys got the equaliser in the 2nd half. I was in Amsterdam briefly tonight, a quick stop on my way to pick someone up at the airport and got overtaken by two police cars at full speed with sirens driving into the city. When I walked out of the parking garage there was like police vans all over the place :/

There supposedly was also one very dead person behind all those particular vans. Why does so much crap always have to happen around soccer matches fs :( I normally walk around Amsterdam at night feeling pretty safe, but there was a shitty vibe in town tonight :(

K

*Kornholio*

Amsterdam is a freaky place... I was there 2 weeks ago... weird... but fun :D

W

WFJuNkY

heh that just shows soccer sucks =p
and amsterdam rules, u just gotta know where to go =)

O

old.BlueFire

Originally posted by throdgrain

Oh, and cage for gods sake lighten up willya? Every post i see of yours is slagging someone lately..

U know what Cage is like.. I mean his name says it all tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom