Against all odds

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
I just thought about some good daoc memories. Many has had fights where you win against all odds, the fights you really remember.

I have two that I remember in particular:
Pre toa, pre NF, alb\exa. Trio with paladin, merc and mincer. Meeting a balanced FG Hib tank group with druid, druid, bard, mabye a warden and 4 or 5 heavy\light tanks, we though we could make some annoyance before we layed down. With some in-fucking-blanced skilled mezzing from our mincer he managed to keep most of the group mezzed the first part of the fight. Each of us covering the bard and the two druids. With druids gone after a while, buffs down, tanks had probably just got out of mez and they started bashing the merc witch had to IP during the fight. With FH still up, enemy group was down.

Second fight was just last week on alb\glast with a six man group of theurg, cleric, sorc, sorc, caba, heretic. Standing on bout drop off point in mid we were staning to rebuff right by the shore when we get a FG middies on us blasting us to pieces. We escaping down under water and trying to pop up to get some interuption going cleric was all but out of mana and instas we get enother FG after us and a few asassins here and there. Total we estimated about 20 mids. With mad interuption, extending out in water and some monster ressing we somehow lasted until it was less then a FG left. Then a FG albies came to our rescue (that we probaly wouldnt have needed xD). Not something I'll soon forget, so much fun. :D

First fight was on a LAN, second with good communication on VT.

Now lets hear yours!

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
fg horde on camlann whiping a ml4 zerg of 96 people allmost flawless.... got it reocrd from two points of view. We only had 1 real ae dmg.... was fun fight and makes me happy everytime I watch that movie. :cheers:

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Did the same with a fear grp with no ae dmg but twf, don't remember exactly how many they were tho - 5-6fgs or so? :)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
fg horde on camlann whiping a ml4 zerg of 96 people allmost flawless.... got it reocrd from two points of view. We only had 1 real ae dmg.... was fun fight and makes me happy everytime I watch that movie. :cheers:
Post movie n00b!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
I remember a veeery long time ago, when Redi was in his 40's, our alliance at the time (OotKT, PL, TDS & GK) went and took DC - Templars claimed it and we had reports from the Mid MG that there was a horde on it's way.

We set up them old trebs and sat back to defend - over the course of the night we were defending against something like 3-1 odds for ages, then just as we started pushing them back of the doors, Jup bellowed out a charge and scarily every single tank in the keep poured out the doors and mashed the crap out of the mids. Felt pretty good, then we counted up and found out we hadn't lost a single man! :D THAT felt good...

Oh, my old Fire Wiz and 5 others defending Thid keep against Mids, then Hibs, then Mids again for about 4 hours. At it's height there was maybe 20 mids on the gate, and just 6 of us held them to only one breach into the yard, which we drove back and repaired the gates...

love it when stuff like that happens :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Phoebee-v- said:

2 fg Horde whiping 120 people Ml4 zerg was better, because i was there.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
I'll need a host then I can give you both movies..... they are about 50mb each.

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
2 fg Horde whiping 120 people Ml4 zerg was better, because i was there.

i remember 12-13 horde at eirynis charm's spot one evening times ago:D

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
i remember 12-13 horde at eirynis charm's spot one evening times ago:D

yepp hardcore to kill 3-4 bb 6 animists and 1-2 real classes.... we where all dubble or tripple logging you still took us 2-3 times with 3 people.... not really hard vs pve group setup thou

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
yepp hardcore to kill 3-4 bb 6 animists and 1-2 real classes.... we where all dubble or tripple logging you still took us 2-3 times with 3 people.... not really hard vs pve group setup thou

Ye when you farming pvers you make movies and call it skill and when you die it's not hard to kill semi afk/dualogging pvers :p?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:
Ye when you farming pvers you make movies and call it skill and when you die it's not hard to kill semi afk/dualogging pvers :p?

well 1 thing to kill a pure pve group and a diffrent thing to kill a ml zerg. Many of them was on thier mains. Hard to say how many dual loggers etc but still diffrent thing at least in my eyes. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom