Again excal down

M

Malena

Time to see Tv ? :p

emain unplayable unless u zerg . Glad.

N

NairyK-

ok this is pry forum...wrong hyperlink u clicked imho:rolleyes: but........

Yet again there are problems with Excalibur. It seems to be the same problem as on Saturday evening and following that logic you can expect Excalibur to be back up and running at the latest tomorrow morning.

Again, I am very sorry that this is even happening and I will keep you posted as soon as I receive any news on the current situation.

Erivoss - DAoC UK

N

NairyK-

excal players, thats why they've come whining here, SHOO U FLYS! WE DONT WANT JOO IN OUR FORUMS!

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by NairyK-
excal players, thats why they've come whining here, SHOO U FLYS! WE DONT WANT JOO IN OUR FORUMS!

The fact that most Excal players have chars on prydwen too actually gives them a pretty good right to post here.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by Aybabtu
The fact that most Excal players have chars on prydwen too actually gives them a pretty good right to post here.

aye, they have every right to post about PRYDWEN business

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
aye, they have every right to post about PRYDWEN business

if one wants to piss and moan about what is PRYDWEN business then a few of those post already existing could be deleted :) anyway, when Excal is down Prydwen's population increases with ~1000 players, Prydwen actually broke Excal's peek record last sunday with 2656 online :) Anyway, population on a server is server business imo ;)

C

Cavex ElSaviour

let me specify my answer then :)

If you want to moan about excal beeing down pls post it in the excal or general forums. more then enough moans there already.

Z

zedorf luribomb

the thread starter is a prydwen player ya know :x

S

SoulFly Amarok

I just whine cause I didn't go on excal on second day of retail after eleasias went der while sitting next to him and watching him xping in cata, then getting bored and making a ranger.

BLAME ME!

K

Khazik

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
I just whine cause I didn't go on excal on second day of retail after eleasias went der while sitting next to him and watching him xping in cata, then getting bored and making a ranger.

BLAME ME!

Blue smarties are bad, mmkay?

xD

Users who are viewing this thread