Aftershave

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
What do you use? Or what is your favourite fragrance?

Currently am using Diesel fuel for life, which I like quite alot.

Used to use Chanel

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Currently using the new Prada one, I think it's a ladies but I liked it so I bought it.
My favourite is Clinique Happy, cuz it makes me smile when I put it on.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i never actually wear perfume because it always smells too chemically for my liking, i love the smell of clover and have looked for some clover perfume but they dont make it :(

I hate it when you walk past a crowd of gals or guys and thre is this thick mushroom cloud of perfume and you can taste it bleh... less is more guys!

Nate

FH is my second home
I got some Ralph Lauren, dunno what one but it looks just like this. Pretty nice.

pPOLO2-2111346_standard_t208.jpg

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie

that would be ralph lauren polo black.

Who you calling a Chav? want me to come round slap ya Bitch:p don't antagonise me, I come round slap ya with my Thomas Burberry... Y... Fronts :twak::fluffle:

sorry to hit a nerve! having sold perfume and aftershave for over 6 years, i can tell you i've only ever sold joop to chavs and butch lesbians ;) it's a very feminine fragrance imo.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
that would be ralph lauren polo black.

sorry to hit a nerve! having sold perfume and aftershave for over 6 years, i can tell you i've only ever sold joop to chavs and butch lesbians ;) it's a very feminine fragrance imo.
I only buy it to attract lesbians I swear:D

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Joke to a side it rocks :D I got 3 kids never been unfaithful, but with my looks+ Joop , the females love it;)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Jean Paul Gautier probs my favourite, then Armani Code, also have Joop Jump, Polo blue, Calvin Klein Crave, Calvin Klein Euphoria. Love aftershaves.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Some random Axe... Dont understand why be stupid like a woman and pay to much money for something that dont even smell much better than the cheap stuff.

:p

But some guys are just "märkesbögar"

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i never actually wear perfume because it always smells too chemically for my liking, i love the smell of clover and have looked for some clover perfume but they dont make it :(

I hate it when you walk past a crowd of gals or guys and thre is this thick mushroom cloud of perfume and you can taste it bleh... less is more guys!

one of my female aquintainces told me that they actully make parfumes that smell of something they're called (I.E Dirt, Grass, Sea)

Marc

FH is my second home
I have shit loads...

Lacoste essential, Clinique happy for men, Versace, Issy Miyaki, Aqua di gio, armani code, armani He, polo sport, DKNY be delicious, boss bottled to name but a few....

Id say my fave is either Essential, code or Aqua di gio.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
(1) Comme des garcons - my all time favourite mens fragrence - always got 2 bottles
(2) 212 Men - close second
(3) Paul Smith Extreme - women love this

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Hugo Boss / D & G usually

although the david beckham Instinct is quite good surprisingly enough (pressie)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
jean paul gautier (sp?)
lacoste gray
hugo boss original

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Mine's been Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani ever since it was released in '96!

Versace before that :-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom