Himse

FH is my second home
City Glam (Emporio Armani) ;o rox.
Hugo Boss
etc.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
rep goes out to raven an solo:worthy:
from the birds eye view i rate jean paul gaultier le male an lynx (africa an voodoo not sure bout other scents need to do more manimal testing) as being scrummy.
:D

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Be delicious
CK One

Deo:

Lynx:

Touch
Pulse

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
So many of you listed aftershave which costs 20-30 quid+ for a decent size. What a total waste of money. I'd rather spend that on other things.

As for me:

Lynx Touch and Pulse (Africa is ok).
Some random aftershave that I got from Avon. Smells le lush and is a unique smell.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
On a more serious note i've got some Adidas stuff that i got for christmas for more casual occassions, and some Versace for those nights out ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
after i've shaved with my manchette near a riverbank, i rub my face in dirt so the animals wont smell the blood!

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Hugo Boss (grey one)
Lacoste (red one)
Dior (higher)

Marc

FH is my second home
aqua di gio
Le male
Be delicious
Issey miyake

laponna

Fledgling Freddie
come on guys
has to be eternity or cool water for men
where that and come my way
:)
i am female btw

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh.... whatever happened to the old school classy stuff - I think we should start a revival of manly aftershaves like Old Spice and Hai Karate*!! It could be like a secret FH code and when out in public if you get the scent of either you know you are in the presence of a fellow FH'er... Hmmmm could be like teh Mason's secret handshake - a polite nod, show them the Marathon bar from your pocket, then scuttle off back to what you were doing.

*still remembers this being the reason my old youth club burnt down - 2 of the lads realised it burned when you lit it, so lit an old wooden piano, which in a wooden building wasnt their brightest idea tbh..(the youth club had moved about 2/3yrs prior to a brick building luckily and the wooden one was going to be pulled down so wasnt vandalism of sorts, more like pre empting the demolition and using flames instead of crow bars n hammers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom