Afternoon sidi raid Oct 28th

C

Caroc

I will run another afternoon raid on the 28th October.
LvL 48+ only.

Meet at 1pm in Gwyntel,sort grps and leave for sidi at 1.15pm.

Raid will finish at 4.30pm.Loot will be lottoed then and any who want to stay can.

Lotto rules will be each person will do a /random 100 at the lotto time,the highest will then get to choose which item they want from all the drops.Then the next highest will get the next choice and so on till all the drops are gone.If there are enough drops for more than one each when the last person has picked their item the choice goes back to the top of the list.

It will not be dependant on class and they can choose whatever they like from the drops.

I believe this is fair to everyone who is on the raid as all get an equal chance at something from 3-4 hours work.

My main will be running this Vhandon a lvl 50 cleric.

V

vivacelilp

lol hehe
I'll come along if im in on that day :)

C

corranhorn1

lol watch everyone roll for the item that sells for the most if they havent got a class a drop is for :p

V

vivacelilp

Aye you DEFINATELY need to change/ imply lotto rules or get some loot horney twat wanting one which they cant use and maybe more than 1.

C

Caroc

If the person winning the lotto wants to do that they can.

Like I said in my original post I believe this is equally fair to everyone on the raid who has put in the time and effort to participate and all should get a chance at the loot no matter what drops.
They are then free to trade or sell whatever they get to help out the building of their character.

C

Caroc

The time is British time.
Think it changes this Saturday from bst so not got a clue what cet is then.

G

Graknak

Originally posted by TeniForTehWin
w
h
i
n
e

Indeed some whine with a piece of old cheese in the autumn sun in your favourite rocking chair in the backyard on the porch together with your beloved friends who also enjoy your whine and piece of old cheese while sitting in the atumn sun together with you each in their own rocking chair in that same backyard as your are in on that oh so famour porch of yours ^^

anyway bump for the Sidiots :D

T

Tafaya Anathas

I'll be there at 2:00 PM CET, I hope that's the time

C

Caroc

well according to this forum the time is gmt so will be at 1pm when this site is at 1pm if that helps.

C

Caroc

Yes 1pm gmt the same as these boards says,so in 50mins from when this is posted.

C

Caroc

Thanks all for coming we had 25 peeps and ran over by 1.5 hours
but managed to get enough drops for one each.
Not all were happy at lotto and i am sorry about that but i still think it was fair to all who came and took part.With each getting an equal chance at loot.

G

Gorse

I it was a really good raid and would to do another

Users who are viewing this thread