Aftermath is Disbanding

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Thank you to all the guilds who made it worth trying to get something going for fg rvr in agramon, i hope you keep at it as it was probably the most fun i and many others have had in this game since OF was made redundant.

Most of you probably have no idea who we were, the mid gg in blue, but unfortunately we simply cannot get the replacements for key roles within the grp so have pretty much been a colour co-ordinated PUG for the last 2-3 months.

I'm sure i will get the usual add whine (dont like?, it go agramon etc..), but to the rest i did make a effort to try not add on people in agramon when it could be helped and thanks for making the game what it is

So im calling it a day for the guild, was a good run from rr1-6 but we simply cant field a fg anymore

Happy flaming

Chronic
Ex-Guildmaster of Aftermath

Gamah

Banned
Chron :( It's hard work running an rvr guild and you gave it your best shot.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Well done with sticking with it from rr1-6 tbh.

Takes alot of patience and extrem devotion.

GG ^^

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
although i did not admire some ppl in your guild like kthxbye who pretended to be the original popov etc, i did admire your attempt and devotion to your guild and sad to see it not work

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
There are lots of guilds that want to run FG and have FG vs FG fights without adding... (including mine)... Give more ppl in Agramon so it's not worth going farming the roleplaying zergs!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Shame dude, i know how you feel. NS disbanded recently :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom