S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Or eggs, don't know which is worse.
I.. I... right... sure... yup... m'kay.
SWG, who knows if it will live up to the hype :p

O

old.Tohtori

The producers actually know..if they want it to hit the streets before "Santa Day" or actually when it's FINISHED :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

My ass they know that it will live up to the hype they have set :)
They create the hype so they can add a few delays so eventually it degrades to a regular hype keeping the customers still there and since now it is a regular hype only the game came be degraded from the original super hype :rolleyes:
See, logical ;)

O

old.Tohtori

How on earth do they know your ass? ..umm..nevermind..don't answer..you hear me? DON'T answer.. :p

But yeah, truly logical that they would wait and wait until the hype became larger then the hype itself, greating a humongous hype which would eat the spooked traveller to kingdom come, but not kingdom go because a kingdom is quite dorment. *Nods*

Z

Zebarmy

Errr yeah... I think I follow that logic... kinda :)

Zebby

S

SFXman

So a good stategy is to have no hype then suprise people since then you have all the time in the world to make a game and make it perfect... but then you notice the graphics are out-of-date.

C

Cedig

I find the whole SWG thing totally bizarre. This game is in hype freewheel.

There are website with Player Associations, with several hundred members. They've assigned roles, and rules to their PA, and I really hope it lives up to their expectations and hype.

Still if we are lucky, they will give GOA the European license lol:D

O

old.Tohtori

Except if you make the graphics last, which would mean that you couldn't have much hype anyway since noone, well maybe a few, would go "Ooh Aah" because there's a new line of code-preview from the "Mega Momma Slaughter 3000- Chainsaw Evolved". But then you wouldn't get any pre-orders which is quite a big bite out of your income(Halo: around 500k?) and without graphics you wouldn't get much funding for your game from the producers.(Nothing to show.)

Oww....

S

SFXman

Tohtori needs a doctor I must confess. But making an engine last is well... strange... :D

F

Flimgoblin

are the servers down or something again? :)

talk about spammy forums...

S

SFXman

Nah... taking a break to not to over-ride my friars RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom