aFk Vs JURY Predictions

• Thread starter old.[SCW]British
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moön

I remember when AK recruited half of UE just before a match to beat DW in the wireplay final .

It sucked and they never held that tittle in honour

O

old.BadOmen

That's what JURY is doing now isnt it? Recruited half of VABQ just to beat the top-notch clan aFk...

and sorry about my grammar Deadpool. I never really finished highschool because I were constantly pissoff by people like you.
-thou I would like to see a uk bloke writes perfectly swedish, that would be as funny as seeing a swede writes perfectly english..

Noxz m8 :) eventhou you are in VABQ you don't have to get involve in this man.

*counting* 30 hours 'til kickoff...

K

KoolMoD

Both clans are of a very high standard so it will be a good match.

I hope you can put your differences aside and just play to the best of your abilities, good luck both of you.

:)

O

old.Noxz

Originally posted by 1Moon
I remember when AK recruited half of UE just before a match to beat DW in the wireplay final .

It sucked and they never held that tittle in honour
If u didn't know that, VABQ is on summer vacation, and will probarly never get back to the TFC scene as it look now.

This isen't something that JURY and VABQ have planned just for this final if thats what your are meaning, Nope, VABQ didn't have enough people to end this season of TFC, and we didn't want to recruit 4-5 new people just to have the clan going 1 more month.

So those who have joined other clans, will probarly never play TFC in VABQ again, so therefor u should class Makavelli as a new player, not a prem c*nt or what ever we are called.

So this is not some Strategy recruiting, just to win the Div 3 final.

BadOmen; im already in :p

uhm... me lost my point... but its in there somewhere :p

M

Moön

This is to all of you...
Shut%20the%20f-ck%20up-Arnold.jpg

There's a difference of opinion here, I know this blokes been with JURY for some time but the principle of a prem player dropping to div3 at this exact moment intime is questionable imo .

Deadpool nothing will come of posting here your only option to rectify this is to talk to Bovi .

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

Originally posted by DeADPo0L
shut the fuck up you stupid foreign cunt, ill cut your balls off and hand em to ya, if all you gotta say is whine, whats the point, cos your fucking whining by saying that, so you can take ur one line, turn it sideways and ass rape your mum with it.

i think someones a big fat fuck off whore.
we scared? fuck no, we just want a fair match where theres no prem cunts in it. spose if ya that scared and need a prem whore, go for it JURY, but dont expect your clan not to get flamed wherever the fuck i go.

haha, that was very mature thing to say. Been listining too much of Eminem lately? And there are no "prem cunts" in our clan only one.

S

scw-venom

The same thing has happened countless times b4. I remember when =sKa= a couple of seasons back tried to get wh0res in to win them their playoff games. Funnily enough toffee and other CJK peeps were going to whore for them, although I dont think they did in the end due to numerous flames etc. As you can see some clans dont give a toss about having even/stable competiton over a season, if they recruit someone better they get picked irrelevant of the players that got them there in the first place and without any respect for the other clans that they play against. For fair play I wish -aFk- the best of luck and hope they can win.

K

KoolMoD

Speaking of whores...

Introducing [SCW]Venom!

O

old.Noxz

Originally posted by [SCW]Venom
The same thing has happened countless times b4. I remember when =sKa= a couple of seasons back tried to get wh0res in to win them their playoff games. Funnily enough toffee and other CJK peeps were going to whore for them, although I dont think they did in the end due to numerous flames etc. As you can see some clans dont give a toss about having even/stable competiton over a season, if they recruit someone better they get picked irrelevant of the players that got them there in the first place and without any respect for the other clans that they play against. For fair play I wish -aFk- the best of luck and hope they can win.
Maka is not a wh0re, he plays for JURY, its all he does.

and if u read what i wrote higher up on the page u will get it.

JURY is not using MaKavelli just to win this f****ing league.
they will probarly win with or without maka.

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

I remember when =sKa= a couple of seasons back tried to get wh0res in to win them their playoff games

Hmm and that´s what we are doing? Am I going to divide myself into 8 parts and play on all positions? Jeez

S

scw-venom

I was just highlighting a similar situation, however if they can win with or without him then why not without him as this would seem to be fairer? I obviously aint as bothered as you guys as it has nothing to do with me.

O

old.BadOmen

Let's keep this as a prediction thread please?

So far aFk are in the lead with voices in the forum tipping them to win the game.
So keep on betting please.

We have wrote and talked about our diffirences on this thing. Now just accept it please.

O

old.DeADPo0L

:upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

this is to most of you....

your GAY

cant get the fucking thing to work, but i think you get the jist of it

O

old.DeADPo0L

the war started long ago brit :)

ive dispatched 'the lads' and they will be smashing up Makavelli's computer within a few hours from now... fingers crossed

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

If you were smart you would keep your mouth closed.

O

old.DeADPo0L

one last thing...

There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation:

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

O

old.DeADPo0L

badomens the mofo that dropped out of school cos of people like me, i think he might be the one with the smart issues

O

old.Shin

Erm getting back to the original question........-aFk-

Non bias of course :x.........may the best team win, and ill slip yas a fiver if u play with 5

V

vuz

DeADPo0L went past the line with the 'treat other clans with respect' [as stated in BWTFCL rules] sign next to it, ran a half marathon past it and as such is taking the consiquences - to be posted in news when a final decision has been made in BWTFCL private forums.

To close the issue this post is being closed - feel free to create a new one addressing the main point behind the initial post, and good luck to both aFk and JURY in the Division 3 final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread